Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Snickers

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2010, 01:14 AM
papacope is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Snickers

It is 1am here in good ole Streator, Illinois, and it is also cold and snowing, hoping for a lot of it tonight. What else is there better to do when you girl friend is asleep but watch TV and chill out on Blazer Forum, it's like cocaine for me. So i'm watching King of the Hill on Adult Swim and I see a Snickers commercial, so what do I do? I get my newly water proofed cowboy boots on and grab my keys, wallet, and knife and drive to the nearest gas station that is open right now and bought a snickers bar. Oh was it satisfying, I must say it was the best Snickers bar that I have ever had. Who says that TV commercials never effect the viewers. The moral of this story is that commercials work and late night/early morning Snickers bars are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you are reading this, you should probably go and by one just to confirm my last sentence.

Old 01-07-2010, 01:34 AM
Starting Member
Bad Attitude is on a distinguished road

Well it's 20:35 here and I was just thinking of a nice glass of Jack Daniels and L&P on ice, much more satisfying than a snickers any day............LOL

Old 01-07-2010, 01:37 AM

Hmmmmm, Goldschlager and Pepsi sounds good... if only i was 21.

Old 01-07-2010, 06:15 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Were you drunk when you started this thread by any chance? lol. I have to agree though, snickers are amazing. I like Mars bars better though. And THE best chocolate bar out there are Crunchie bars.

EDIT: Sorry, just read your post that you're not 21. Bummer. That sucks lol. Drinking age up here is 18 or 19 depending on where you are. Another great reason to live in Canada

Old 01-07-2010, 11:36 AM

I love Canada, unfortunately I haven't been there in a while. I wasn't drunk, although the other half of my Christmas break I was. =]

Old 01-07-2010, 01:14 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

lol. It was just such a random topic and story to bring up I thought you might of pounded a few back

Old 01-07-2010, 03:55 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

I wouldl ove to see canada. My great granparents were from Quebec.