The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Sounthern Ontario members.

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2009, 08:35 AM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by C.Blazer
Move back up here

i'm actually debating it..i mean i have nothigg down here thats holding me..except my love of the mountians..sh't i WAS staying for a friend..but she has nothing to do with me any more..so really..whats left..oh..that and..gas is cheaper lol..none of this 102.9 crap...its 2$s and 75 cents right now..as opposed to 73$s to fill up in london...only paying like..50 down here..and my ins. would probably sky rocket..omg..i only pay 450 a year down here...*gets dizzy from all the numbers*

so much changes once you cross the border you dont even know!

Old 12-04-2009, 08:40 AM
Starting Member
C.Blazer is on a distinguished road

But you can get sick here and not have to pay $400 to get told its the flu. LOL. And talking about pollution in Sudbury im sure there still is lol look at Oktain he is one messed up kid

Old 12-04-2009, 08:41 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by BlazeringSaddles
I just mean, I like to settle things 'Man-to Man', and you can't have a good fist fight down here without getting sued for "emotional damages" and so on. I have NEVER hit a woman, but if I stay here much longer I might make and "exception" to that rule of mine! ---LMAO---

as a born and raised canadian living abroad,,i can say...we ARE the warmest but strongest (emotionally, mentally) women i know of..hell i know ppl who tell me i'm NOT canadian..cause i'm so "different"..or so i've been told...nawh..we're not cold though...another reason i might move back home to london...to try and find a bf who doesn't treat me like a punching bag like every american guy does...it gets old after 8 years..(dont pitty me!!!)

Old 12-04-2009, 08:45 AM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

I wish my insurance was 450 a year.

Old 12-04-2009, 08:49 AM
Starting Member
C.Blazer is on a distinguished road

I wish mine was $450 every 2 months lol im paying $400 a month as an 18yr old with one ticket and one accident. Thats why i traded from a 2005 SX2.0 Sport to a 95 Blazer lol they wanted $811 a month for the neon.

Old 12-04-2009, 08:57 AM
Banned

ohh my god...well i hav a spotless driving record, never a ticket (dunno how NOT my avg in a 55mph is 70 lol) and never in any accidents (close by inches but never contact)

400 a months...thats just flat out MENTAL...omg..might as well sign a contract for my first born and first grandchild

Old 12-04-2009, 08:58 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by C.Blazer
But you can get sick here and not have to pay $400 to get told its the flu. LOL. And talking about pollution in Sudbury im sure there still is lol look at Oktain he is one messed up kid

oh my LOL

Old 12-04-2009, 09:25 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Wish my insurance was 450/yr too. Damn women drivers. It's absolute crap that they can charge you guys less. Mine is 130ish/mo right now...so about 1600/yr. It's slowly going down though. Once I hit 25 it should take a big dive.
To think, I started out at 2700/yr when I was 16 lol. I had a speeding ticket though.

Old 12-04-2009, 09:45 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Sisk
Wish my insurance was 450/yr too. Damn women drivers. It's absolute crap that they can charge you guys less. Mine is 130ish/mo right now...so about 1600/yr. It's slowly going down though. Once I hit 25 it should take a big dive.
To think, I started out at 2700/yr when I was 16 lol. I had a speeding ticket though.

actually mines cheaper cause i was smart and waited to get my license until i was 22(being 25 now) i was straight up told by my ins if i had of gotten it when i was 16 i'd have been paying an easy 3g a year.. and to just have my permit for a few years...it has nothing to do with the gender...but how you go about getting your license...well down here atleast..if u get your permit then your license...it'll be mad expensive..but if u take summer driving courses it lessens the cost which i did...twice lol the instructor thought i was mental..but hey..it was only 50$s per course so a good investment in 100$s..and its saving me bout 200$s a year, you can't seriously blame gender on that..hell we're more prone to get into accidents HELLO, doing make up, nails, hair, on the phone, chewing gum *yah huge distraction to some* changing the station, dancing to the music...the list never ends.if any thing...ours should be through the roof here in PA especially due to the mountians...higher chance of driving through a guard rail or getting into a head on, on a foggy mountian road..(takes deep breath)...whew, that took alot out of me lol.

Old 12-04-2009, 10:12 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

LOL...waiting until I was 22 to get my license. Yeah right, that sure as hell wasn't going to happen. I was in line at the DMV when it opened at 10am on my 16th Birthday. I could NOT wait to drive!!!
I took what we call defensive driving courses up here. It helps you out on insurance and lowers the time you have with the "beginners" or newbie license. It also shortened the time you had to wait to take the official driving test.
And it's not only because you waited so long. Statistically speaking women pay less in insurance. Men are charged more because for whatever reason they think we speed and are more aggressive (might be a bit true? ). It wasn't because you waited longer although I'm sure it helped. Young driver insurance is definitely more

Quick Reply: Sounthern Ontario members.