Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Sounthern Ontario members.

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2009, 02:04 PM
BlazeringSaddles is on a distinguished road

Oh, and by the way KILL BAMBI< KILL! KILL! 225lbs. is big even for a muley! Anything that big needs to be in your meat locker MudBunny. Thanks for sharing the pic. We have deer as thick as Canadian Geese on a golf course back in Missouri. We're in the corn belt, so there are so many, and nobody wants to kill "Bambi" anymore even in that redneck-prone state-- They are good tasting too. Most are killed by cars now. Saw 4 or 5 of them in a 100 mile strip of I-35 from St. Joseph, MO. up to almost Council Bluffs, IA. It was in early May too, so they wouldn't ahve been bloated or full of worms. I need the hides almost as much as the meat, but had a rental car and a 91 year old fart in it, ( dearest Mumsy), so couldn't exactly get blood all over the new upholstery. And couldn't keep the meat cold for 3 weeks until we came back east...(Big bucks to clean in other words)---

Last edited by BlazeringSaddles; 12-04-2009 at 02:07 PM.
Old 12-04-2009, 02:17 PM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by BlazeringSaddles
Tart you saY? Hey I resemble that statement! I used to just LOVE to take my bike up to Montreal and Sherbrooke and sample some of those dEEE-licious 'French Tarts'... Not worth marrying though, French women seem to be very bossy/snippy. Not as much as these Italian women around here though! heeee, heeee, heee..

Hey Mudbunny! have you ever been up to that Grand Canyon of PA.? It's about 10 miles southwest of Wellsboro, PA. It's supposed to be one of THE if not THE darkest areas east of the Mississippi R. for watching stars... That's one of many things I miss about being out west, such clear skies that the stars blow your mind on clear nights.Almost got thru there on this year's vacation. Didn't even know about it all the years I spent "commuting" back and forth on I-80 to Missouri, (my home), and Kans-As* too of course
actully no didn't know about that..and i'm a big time star finatic might have to pack my telescope and go hit it some dark clear night..sounds like id not want to leave lol

Old 12-04-2009, 02:31 PM
Banned

Oh, and by the way KILL BAMBI< KILL! KILL! 225lbs. is big even for a muley! Anything that big needs to be in your meat locker MudBunny. Thanks for sharing the pic. We have deer as thick as Canadian Geese on a golf course back in Missouri. We're in the corn belt, so there are so many, and nobody wants to kill "Bambi" anymore even in that redneck-prone state-- They are good tasting too. Most are killed by cars now. Saw 4 or 5 of them in a 100 mile strip of I-35 from St. Joseph, MO. up to almost Council Bluffs, IA. It was in early May too, so they wouldn't ahve been bloated or full of worms. I need the hides almost as much as the meat, but had a rental car and a 91 year old fart in it, ( dearest Mumsy), so couldn't exactly get blood all over the new upholstery. And couldn't keep the meat cold for 3 weeks until we came back east...(Big bucks to clean in other words)---
yah i love deer jerky and deer steak but not enoughto go kill a bambi and roadkill *whistles* well i always have a couple black contractor 55gal bags in the truck incase i find some thing "special" to have taxadermied small or to just bring it home n bury it out in the field.

same here with foxes there every where no ond likes killing them mind you i agree i think they're awesome..and the crows are quick to act too lol so lots of food fo those big black bas-tards

*when that happens (learned this from my redneck ex fiancee lol) take it to a butcher pay him to cut it, freeze it or if u or any one u know has carniverous pet reptiles food for them (back when i had my savannah monitor-carniv. reptile that can eat 1 lb of raw meat every other day along with mice, rats, even baby bunnies and other small mammals)

and welcome (every one) for the pic i love sharing my pics when i find them share-worthy

Old 12-04-2009, 02:31 PM

Speaking of big ole' broad beefy chests, don't mistake mistake me for that buck if I'm hiking thru the Alleghenies some time, my chest is MUCH bigger, but I'm nowhere near as horny If I didn't have a beefy chest, then I wouldn't weigh 200 lbs. at 5'7". Well, I AM 5',8" in high heels--LMAO!! But I don't put on my stiletto heeled pumps and hang out at the Sailor Bars anymore. What's a goyle to do I ask you!? I guess I'll just have to settle for my French tarts up in K'bec, Oui Madamoiselle *wink*

As for hunting, I haven't in over 10 years... Not much into it , as I have to drive out of state, (they won't allow rifle hunting in CT, might kill a yuppie, or one of their "meat-by-products" (kids--LOL!). So, I'd have to drive out to PA. or up to VT./NH. Would like to, but can't leave the dingbat alone, she'd burn the house down, or fall---LOL--

Last edited by BlazeringSaddles; 12-04-2009 at 02:37 PM.
Old 12-04-2009, 02:45 PM
Banned

Speaking of big ole' broad beefy chests, don't mistake mistake me for that buck if I'm hiking thru the Alleghenies some time, my chest is MUCH bigger, but I'm nowhere near as horny If I didn't have a beefy chest, then I wouldn't weigh 200 lbs. at 5'7". Well, I AM 5',8" in high heels--LMAO!! But I don't put on my stiletto heeled pumps and hang out at the Sailor Bars anymore. What's a goyle to do I ask you!? I guess I'll just have to settle for my French tarts up in K'bec, Oui Madamoiselle *wink*

As for hunting, I haven't in over 10 years... Not much into it , as I have to drive out of state, (they won't allow rifle hunting in CT, might kill a yuppie, or one of their "meat-by-products" (kids--LOL!). So, I'd have to drive out to PA. or up to VT./NH. Would like to, but can't leave the dingbat alone, she'd burn the house down, or fall---LOL--

omg thats to funny..."dingbat" haven't heard that in ages lol besides i'm sure the state of Ct would thank you for some "redneck population control" lol (honestly your honor the rifle fired, and reloaded accidentally 10x's killing 10 lil buggers that came out of a cave drooling snarling saying "ah-huyck" i thought they were degenerate bear mix breeds)-i'm horrible i know..*rolls eyes*

<<<---VERY Very sick sence of humor at work over here at ALL times..if i cross the line..TELL ME!

Old 12-04-2009, 03:04 PM

LOL! You do have a creative imagination. I'll keep that in mind if I ever decide to poach, and have to go before "His Honrieness"--LMAO!!-- WE can use a bow, slug or double ought in the shotgun. Just don't think I can get close enough to use a shotgun, and they are such itty-bitty critters here, most of them are starved 'cause of all the Bambi lovers who keep putting pressure on law-makers to shorten the season, and areas we can hunt in...

They have no clue, meaning since there are VERY few natural predators nowadays, just coyotes mainly, and they're few and far between, there are NO critters to cull their numbers, so they're eating the yuppies shrubs and bushes, and I just set bakc and LAUGH, and LAUGH, and try not to **** my pants from laughing at their "chit for brains" --common sense-wise---

Old 12-04-2009, 07:09 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

HOLY CRAP!!! you guys have nothing else to do today (2 full pages of banter)?

and Alex, it's not a guarantee that it'll drop, but hopefully in Nova Scotia it's a little different. i never had a significant drop in my rates, although i've never had outrageous rates. i guess that's due to having a clean record.

our rating system is screwed up, at least here in Ontario. my insurance for my "Southern Belle" is only $385 a year more, than the exact same rotted out Canadian 'Burb it replaced (right down to the colour!). explain to me how a truck that had no book value when i bought it, is so close to a truck that is appraised @ 7K? not that i'm really complaining, 'cause i was expecting double the $841/yr that my broker quoted me.

at least none of us have it as bad as my second youngest brother (he's almost 21), he was quoted just over 4 grand for a '95 Honda Accord-yeah i know, our youngest brother has already made a joke of that. infact, out of the 5 brothers, he's the only one not to own a "S" series truck yet-and he probably won't either. but that's ok, i've owned more than enough to make up for it. works out to 2 each between the 5 of us, 5 for me, 3 for my next brother, 1 for the 3rd brother, and my youngest brother just picked up his first Jimmy last month.

Old 12-04-2009, 08:27 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
HOLY CRAP!!! you guys have nothing else to do today (2 full pages of banter)?
nope had nothing in my books to do today..tomorrow..different..yup lol probably wont be on but in the drive way workin on the truck fart'n around.

Old 12-04-2009, 08:29 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

It was a very slow day at the office....I work support for the Federal Gov't. No one works Friday afternoons in the gov't lol.

Old 12-04-2009, 08:33 PM
Banned

lol i'll bet..

Quick Reply: Sounthern Ontario members.