Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

speeding ticket

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2011, 09:13 PM
zr2dan is on a distinguished road
Default speeding ticket

got my first ticket the other day in 13 years i was kinda upset it was 55mph i was doin 65 while passing i guy in a truck that i thought was drunk swervin all over the road speedin up and slowin down major bummer

Old 10-22-2011, 09:17 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

sucks =( i got pulled over the last night for a burnt tail light

turns out the guy owned a blazer and we got into this random conversation lol
He didnt fine me but i did tell him to stop by the forum

He fell in love with my 1st gen any ways sorry about the ticket =(

Old 10-22-2011, 09:26 PM
zr2dan is on a distinguished road

well i was going over the speed limit and i know the cop was doing his job but 13 years without a ticket i think he could have just gave me a warning but then again he was probaly like this guy hasnt had a ticket in a long time i think i will give one

Old 10-22-2011, 09:30 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

yea some of them can be asses

Old 10-22-2011, 10:47 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

I got caught years ago passing a drunk driver... then I thought about it - WHY would I want to be infront of him & not behind where I can watch where he goes & what he hits instead of me!
Sucks about the ticket Dan... but I bet you passed him quickly lol

Old 10-22-2011, 11:31 PM
Starting Member
mattjphoto is on a distinguished road

I followed a drunk guy once. I called the police and talked to them until they could catch up to us. The guy took out every reflector pole on the off ramp, a set of mail boxes and a fence before his truck got stuck. However, I had a more important goal that night and it was to ask my wife to marry me. A short conversation w/ the police and and they let me go about my way.

Old 10-22-2011, 11:48 PM
BF Veteran
AJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by mattjphoto
I followed a drunk guy once. I called the police and talked to them until they could catch up to us. The guy took out every reflector pole on the off ramp, a set of mail boxes and a fence before his truck got stuck. However, I had a more important goal that night and it was to ask my wife to marry me. A short conversation w/ the police and and they let me go about my way.
I did the same thing about a month ago. Wasn't sure how they would take it with me calling 911 but I got a thank you from the dispatcher. I don't know if they ever caught the guy as he turned off before any LEO's showed up.

And for the record, it has been just over 19 years (knock on wood) since I've gotten a ticket! Though, in my first 2 years of driving I had a total of 9, all but one for speeding.

Old 10-23-2011, 01:34 AM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

I've never gotten one (knock on wood for me too), albeit only 6 years of driving so far.

Old 10-23-2011, 08:01 AM
BF Veteran
pettyfog has a spectacular aura aboutpettyfog has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by zr2dan
got my first ticket the other day in 13 years i was kinda upset it was 55mph i was doin 65 while passing i guy in a truck that i thought was drunk swervin all over the road speedin up and slowin down major bummer
I feel for ya..you had a good excuse and the cop should have seen that, but seriously..

Sorry. Statements have consequences.

And it doesnt matter what YOU think it means, it only matters what the cop thinks it means.

Old 10-23-2011, 10:40 AM
FsTFwRd is on a distinguished road

Yeah, sometimes cops can be hard headed.. but so many people lie to them all the time, you can hardly blame em. All you can do is tell the truth and hope for the best.

Quick Reply: speeding ticket