The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

tax refunds coming!

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2012, 10:20 PM
BF Veteran
AJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the rough

Whatever I get back will go to pay off the car note on the Monte Carlo. Only owe a few thousand on it and will hopefully get enough back to pay it off completely.

Not sure my wife will like that as I haven't even told her yet. I guess we'll see. She always has plans for "other" things.

Old 01-24-2012, 11:50 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

I'm sure I'll be owing this year. If not, a new starter, and led tails.

Old 01-26-2012, 01:59 PM
deadmanet is on a distinguished road

Well, looks like I ended up doing something I've been wanting to do, but is now "sorta necessary." Was using the Razer Lycosa keyboard and Razer Death Adder mouse. Well, a few months ago my Lycosa decided to crap out, so I've been using the plain 'ole keyboard that came with my ex's pc.

Well, now my Death Adder has finally bit the bullet. So, here's what's on the way now:

Razer Anansi
Razer Naga
and just because Razer Vespula(TR3 edition)

Gonna be a happy gamer come Monday!

Old 01-26-2012, 02:54 PM
m3ch is on a distinguished road

well, i plan on selling my tbird so i can do repairs to the blazer

Old 01-26-2012, 10:03 PM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

We will have to see where I am with insurance and getting back into my house. There are things I would like to do and things I need to do.

Old 01-26-2012, 10:10 PM
Starting Member
serrasalmus is on a distinguished road

gunna get 5 new wrangler duratrack 31x10.50x15, my 2 inch add a leaf lift with tbar crank,a rci 2970n2 10-12 meter radio, a roof mounted wilson 5000, new steering gear box, and a set of new shocks, and gunna switch to the ad244 high amp alt for the blazer. heres the link if anyone else hasnt heard about this http://www.nationsautoelectric.com/ad244.html

gunna get new tires for the bravada, oil cooler lines, driver side window motor and get the tcase rebuilt

Last edited by serrasalmus; 01-26-2012 at 10:17 PM.
Old 01-26-2012, 10:12 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by DKSDAD
We will have to see where I am with insurance and getting back into my house. There are things I would like to do and things I need to do.

yea its sorta ridiculous that they have not contacted you yet

Old 04-11-2012, 08:48 PM
Beginning Member
nellymerc is on a distinguished road

I started a thread about the audio components i just bought with my refund if anyone wants to check it out https://blazerforum.com/forum/audio-...ey-work-69867/

Old 04-11-2012, 09:40 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

Lucky guys you are, im not getting squat back, in fact i get to pay 1017 more tax dollars cause the payroll lady at my old job must have been smoking dope...

Old 04-11-2012, 09:43 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Phil
I wish I could do the latter option I want lights, tires, and LEDs. Unfortunately, I'm still trying to get back on my feet after supporting my now ex for a year, paying for her school, and a wedding (dress, cake, venue, catering, flowers, rings) only to have her start cheating on me. The price of freedom... Worth. Every. Penny.
Phil, a nice new shovel is abouy 20bucks at the hardware store, amd we already know you have a blazer that would take that shovel waaaaay out where nobodys gotta know you dug a hole with it.

Quick Reply: tax refunds coming!