Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Tight JEans

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2010, 10:40 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by BresBlazy
PLEASE....I am a woman...skinny jeans on guys is a NO NO! I dont care WHO you are.

Leave the lady's jeans for the ladies.

Old 09-06-2010, 10:46 PM
Starting Member
Dbam31 is on a distinguished road

ya kilts, In, well at least American Mainstream society Skirt, or Kilt is a female article of clothing, but to the Scotts' (correct me if I'm wrong) but is a highly masculine thing to wear.

So I think people need to let others do things even if they don't understand why or even agree.....This does not go for everything, I'm talking about clothes!

Here's an example: I've raced BMX Bikes for almost 10 years, I don't like wearing the protective leather pants, but I don't like jeans either cuz the fabric gets caught in the bike chain, So I started wearing tight jeans when I raced. And I just got comfortable with them, so now I wear them on a daily basis.

Everyone is entitled to what they like, just cause I like my skinny jeans doesn't mean you have to. Just respect what I like, I respect what you like.

I like lifting my car, and i respect that some people think its dumb, I don't go and insult them just for having a diffrent opinon.

Old 09-07-2010, 01:09 AM
Starting Member
whyteb0y is on a distinguished road

Yeah, I never really understood why a guy would wanna wear skinny jeans? What is it with kids these days, wearing skinny jeans, having long or "whispy" hair, wearing make up and stuff. It's pretty bad when a lot of times you can't tell if they're a guy or girl.

Old 09-07-2010, 01:45 AM
Starting Member
Dbam31 is on a distinguished road

there are some pretty extreme kids out there who choose to express themselves in that way, and in that case it's stage in growing up, or with some a lifestyle they choose.

I'm sure we can all admit to doing something or wearing something or a style, and look back, and say,"dam, what was I thinking".

Old 09-07-2010, 06:22 AM
96Blazernut is an unknown quantity at this point

Sounds like the OP is looking for the old "hip hugger" or maybe some bell bottom jeans. Those were all the rage back in the 70's. Along with silk shirts and platform shoes.

Old 09-07-2010, 06:57 AM
Phil is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by whyteb0y
What is it with kids these days, wearing skinny jeans, having long or "whispy" hair, wearing make up and stuff. It's pretty bad when a lot of times you can't tell if they're a guy or girl.

Originally Posted by Dbam31
there are some pretty extreme kids out there who choose to express themselves in that way, and in that case it's stage in growing up, or with some a lifestyle they choose.
I think they like to be called transvestites.

And am I the only one who doesn't understand the whole chicks looking like dudes? There was this girl at my high school that went by Mel who everyday she wore a baggy wifebeater and baggy jeans and had a buzzcut. I though she was a dude for 3 years until my senior year when I saw her walk out of the girls locker room and heard a coach call her Mellanie.

Old 09-07-2010, 10:21 AM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by BresBlazy
PLEASE....I am a woman...skinny jeans on guys is a NO NO! I dont care WHO you are.
Originally Posted by Dbam31
ya kilts, In, well at least American Mainstream society Skirt, or Kilt is a female article of clothing, but to the Scotts' (correct me if I'm wrong) but is a highly masculine thing to wear.

So I think people need to let others do things even if they don't understand why or even agree.....This does not go for everything, I'm talking about clothes!

Here's an example: I've raced BMX Bikes for almost 10 years, I don't like wearing the protective leather pants, but I don't like jeans either cuz the fabric gets caught in the bike chain, So I started wearing tight jeans when I raced. And I just got comfortable with them, so now I wear them on a daily basis.

Everyone is entitled to what they like, just cause I like my skinny jeans doesn't mean you have to. Just respect what I like, I respect what you like.

I like lifting my car, and i respect that some people think its dumb, I don't go and insult them just for having a diffrent opinon.
While I agree with Bre. and do not understand the whole skinny jeans on guys. Hell I have a hard time getting most pants up over my thighs and am not fat just have thick thighs all ways have but you do have to respect what Dbam is saying we all have the right to choose what we like. Do I like skinny jeans on guys no, on girls ABSOFREAKINGLUTLY but who am I to say anything or in fact any of us. Many a fine young man and woman has given their life so that we can have those choices in this fine country. I don't like or want to sound political and I am sorry if I did but it is their choice not ours. They like skinny jeans so be it. Some of you including me but does not have one likes tattoos but go back to when you would have been black balled for having them at any job. Some of us like lifted or lowered trucks, blue hair green hair pick any thing you want. It is all a matter of personal choice. Sorry for the rant and when the thread first started I was like skinny jeans on a dude no freaking way until I read dbam's post and it opened my eyes. I was never in the it click in school because I wore a leather jacket, boots and Slayer shirts most of the time and most of my friends wore the school team jerseys. My Choice!!

Old 09-07-2010, 01:59 PM
Starting Member
BresBlazy will become famous soon enough

Dont get me wrong....you wear what ever you want...I dont care....just not my thing on a guy...not baggy either.....I like to see STUFF, if you know what I mean.

Old 09-07-2010, 09:56 PM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

Exactly be who you want all I was saying. But I agree no skinny jeans on guys.

Old 09-08-2010, 03:05 AM
Beginning Member
rocknroadie is on a distinguished road

As far as I'm concerned, anything tighter than a good pair of Levi 501s is blasphemy.

Quick Reply: Tight JEans