The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Title/ownership fight... Please help!

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2010, 07:59 PM
Sturg is on a distinguished road

I just turned 18 haha so I know where to hide things... Idk about your year of truck but in my old suburban the cup holders could be pulled out and there was an empty hole you could throw stuff in. Also in my blazer the center console pulls out and theres a hole there to hide stuff. lol. I don't think anyone would really think to look there. But your best bet is a safety deposit box.

Old 12-07-2010, 08:35 PM
Phil is on a distinguished road

The title is in your name. It needs your signature on it in order to transfer. If they try to sell it tell the potential buyer that you will report it as stolen since its your vehicle and you do not authorize sale.

Old 12-07-2010, 09:45 PM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

i have similar battles with my mother about my blazer. problem being is that it is in her name for insurance purposes. All the repair bills and such are in my name but the title is her. so i'm SOL if she tries that.

in my truck ('04), i hide stuff behind the glove box. if you lift the little arm the glovebox falls forward. i have a make**** pocket in there that i have a bunch of receipts and such stored.

Old 12-07-2010, 09:51 PM
69chevelle is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by RangerG
Put it under your mattress. No one ever looks there.

In all seriousness a safety deposit box or somewhere far from home sounds good.
put it in a friend\s end table? or hide it in your dash? put it with your jack? stick it in a heater vent? hmm I GOT ONE!!! pop the bead of your tire, place is between the rim and tire, re-seat bead... she will NEVER find it just can't guarantee it will stay in a usable state
pull some trim off your roof and put it above the headliner?

there are endless possibilities

Old 12-07-2010, 10:38 PM
chevytruckdood is on a distinguished road

hmmmmmmmm sound you have experience.....smuggling................. immigrants?

Old 12-07-2010, 10:47 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Safety deposit box is BY FAR the safest bet... you're bound to forget where you put it lmao... and I wouldn't leave it in the truck.

Old 12-07-2010, 11:30 PM
69chevelle is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by chevytruckdood
hmmmmmmmm sound you have experience.....smuggling................. immigrants?
creativity

I love the side pockets in the 2drs, we always have road blocks up the local mountains(camping) on long weekends, I can fit a 24 case in each side, fold seats down, load with camping gear.. good to go with the camper on the f250 I could pull a panel off and fill up the area around my water tank then scerw it back on

in bc we have registration papers, 18 bucks to get replaced, go anywhere that sells insurance and they print one on the spot. you have to keep it in the vehicle, so I don't really know what a 'title' is and to me I really don't understand why you would put it in a safety box and why you shouldn't leave it in your vehicle

Old 12-08-2010, 03:50 AM
01vortec is an unknown quantity at this point

I wouldn't put it in the truck, i know its far-fetched, but it would be so easy for a thief to legally "own" your vehicle if he stumbles across that title. Yea, the title would be forged, but he would also be the one holding that title.. not you.

Old 12-08-2010, 09:01 AM
Starting Member
JTalley is on a distinguished road

I stuffed it in my old junior high yearbook and jammed it into the shelf.

Old 12-08-2010, 09:32 AM
Starting Member
97CountryJukeboxLt is on a distinguished road

I used to do that with other types of paper work lol, good place to hide somethin, i hide my stuff at the gfs house that i don't want them to find, it works so much easier i mean, she has 3 pairs of my sunglasses, 3 or 4 of my outifts or w/e, two of my hats, and i think two of my jackets, andh er mom dosen't search her room

Quick Reply: Title/ownership fight... Please help!