Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

TRUE STORY I SWEAR!

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2007, 10:43 PM
Starting Member
mojoman13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default TRUE STORY I SWEAR!

ok so this is going to be hard to believe but this is a true story about something that happened to me at work the other day
so if u dont know i work at OK Tire a mechanics shop and my fellow co-worker was working on some old ford. not so unbelieveable yet is it? well this is where it gets weird. so my buddy opens up the air filter box to check to see if the truck needs a new air filter and he pulled out the filter and underneath it was9 dead mice and a dead fish, ya i said a dead fish!
we thought about it for a while and came to the conclusion that the mice carried this fish up the truck, into the intake and ate it in the warmth of the engine compartment. well i figured u would think i was lying so i took a picture of it with my phone just for u :P

So as you can see all the mice are in a bundle to the right and the fish is on the left hand side

so ya basically my buddy had to tell the customer that the reason his truck was running funny was because he had 9 mice and a fish in the air cleaner box
hehe so ya pretty wicked huh
well i thought so anyways

Old 09-05-2007, 10:48 PM
Blazin_Jason will become famous soon enough
Default RE: TRUE STORY I SWEAR!

Only would happen in Alberta. I've heard of rats/mice eating wiring, but that is a new one. The fish part is just wack. [sm=lol.gif]

Old 09-05-2007, 11:25 PM
iceflames11 is on a distinguished road

WTF!?!?! Thats crazy. Would have loved to see the look on the guys face when ya told him.

Old 09-05-2007, 11:42 PM
Starting Member

haha ya i can see the mice but a fish god that was sooo funny i laughed for like a hour lol
then i had to clean it up and that sucked hehe
you should have seen my boss tho
hes like so scared of mice and when he saw it he like threw his hands up in the air and walked away so fast
that was priceless

Old 09-06-2007, 01:24 AM
Taymacjack is an unknown quantity at this point

lol thats hilarious! i you sure he didnt crash into a sewer? haha. the only story i had like that was when a hamster got loose in my teachers car and did about1000 dollars worth of damage. He found it 3 months later wedged in the crack of his back seat, dead and gorged with wire...

Old 09-06-2007, 01:36 AM
BF Veteran
Chevy Lover has a spectacular aura aboutChevy Lover has a spectacular aura aboutChevy Lover has a spectacular aura about

Well I haven't seen the fish one before but I've seen lots of mice and rat problems. Usually they just chew through the wiring and leave their droppings on the intake manifold.
The funniest true story I've seen in the last year was a new car that was attacked by dogs! The owner bought a new car at the dealership and took it home. when the guy got home the dogs started clawing and chewing at the front fenders, the inner fender linersand the bumper cover. We got the car at the bodyshop and found it hard to believe until we discovered a rats nest between the radiator and the a/c condensor.
I think it was about a $1,200 repair bill for bodywork and paint.

Old 09-06-2007, 06:20 AM
Administrator
m00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond repute

Oh man that it's a good one! Never have heard of that before. I was thinking...fish? Did he go offroading in a lake or something? LOL

The dog story is a great one, too, Chevy!

Old 09-06-2007, 06:36 AM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road

The fish must have beenput there. I can understand the mice.

Old 09-06-2007, 09:09 AM
Starting Member

well ya i was thinking about maybe the guys buddy pranked him or something
but like first of all who would touch a dead fish to put it in there
then secondly wouldnt u like eventually tell your buddy about it or something?
cause it looked like that fish was there for a LONG time
i would have told my buddy after like a week or so
but who knows lol

Old 09-06-2007, 09:36 AM
FirehawkNS is an unknown quantity at this point

bwahaha! The fish makes this story great. I found two dead mice in the air box of my Four Wheeler one time, but they weren't eating fish. lol

Quick Reply: TRUE STORY I SWEAR!