Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Users Online right now

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2010, 12:20 AM
Starting Member
HcHawks09 is on a distinguished road
Default Users Online right now

there are currently 303 active users online right now, of those 303 only 23 are members and 280 are guests!!!

thats CRAZY!!! isnt it? or am i the only on that thinks thats crazy?

I think its a good thing though. i mean look at all the members we have, and then on top of that we have 280 guests just browsing?!
could you imagine if more of these guests "came out of the closet" and be came members?!

just some food for thought.

Old 04-23-2010, 12:23 AM
packofqtips is an unknown quantity at this point

alot of the "guests" are search engine bots i believe some sort of false positive for a visitor i think

Old 04-23-2010, 12:59 AM
Starting Member
HcHawks09 is on a distinguished road

oh...well thats no fun then...
disreguard

Old 04-23-2010, 11:33 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

The majority of "guests" are probably just looking for a quick answer to a problem they have. They probably won't register to become a member as they don't plan on coming back. Hell, I've browsed loads of forums looking for answers without becoming a member...as I knew it would be a waste of my time as I wouldn't be returning. Just another way for my e-mail to get out there for spammers to attack.

Old 04-23-2010, 11:35 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully those guests will some day join. About 6 months ago, I made a change to the Tech Article section to make it visible only to signed in users. Hopefully this is incentive for people to join and become active!

Right now...
Currently Active Users: 474 (36 members and 438 guests)

Old 04-23-2010, 12:18 PM
Starting Member
DSMayo is on a distinguished road

I didn't realize there are also 27k registered users.. I wonder how long people actually visit the site considering there's only a handful of people consistently active on here

Old 04-23-2010, 08:06 PM
BF Veteran
AJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the rough

I've been on many forums over the years, even joined a few here and there but have only been active on three. Hard to get a feeling for a forum until you join up and participate. Either the members/admins/mods are what you like or they aren't.

Hence, why I'm only active on three boards and haven't been back to others I have joined. I'm guessing it is pretty much the same for others.

Old 04-23-2010, 08:28 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

I've noticed the same thing too AJBert. Another forum I'm on is chaos because the admins don't care and they are always "In a bad mood" lol One liners don't help anyone, I don't care how small your problem is.