Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

What is it?

Old 05-14-2013, 08:37 PM
BF Veteran
cleburne red will become famous soon enough
Default What is it?

Saw this on the way home from work today. Who among us hasn't wanted a corvette-pickup thingie mixed with a heapin' healpin' of UGLY? I mean, just look at the double-decker spoiler on the back, plus the on eon the roof of the cab. That thing must get mad downforce!!

Attached Thumbnails What is it?-weird1.jpg   What is it?-weird2.jpg   What is it?-weird3.jpg  
Old 05-14-2013, 09:03 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

That guys parents should have used a condom to prevent the birth of someone that would take the time and effort to create that thing! In no way shape or form is that thing acceptable! I'd daily a new pink beetle with a pink flower on the dash before I would ever even think about being a passenger in that thing let alone drive it around the block!

And is it just coincidence or did that street sign have something to do with your username lol?

Old 05-14-2013, 10:43 PM
Twip will become famous soon enough

no kidding Rex....i didnt noticed that until you said something. but yeah, that is almost the worst thing that i have ever seen!

Old 05-15-2013, 03:20 AM
Beginning Member
T...K21 is on a distinguished road

Wish you would've gotten a pic of the front too. Hats off to the guy who took the effort to put that thingy together. I just gotta ask what was the idea or thought behind the project? For me...I would've put more effort into building a prerunner out of that lil S series pickup.

T

Old 05-15-2013, 12:47 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

That is sweet! where do I get one?

Old 05-15-2013, 12:57 PM
LeWhite will become famous soon enough

Raise it and put some 32s on it

Old 05-15-2013, 05:07 PM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about

cant forget some cool purple dice on the rearview mirror

Old 05-15-2013, 06:58 PM
BF Veteran
cleburne red will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by rexmburns
And is it just coincidence or did that street sign have something to do with your username lol?
Maybe... LOL. I live in the town of Cleburne, and I've got a little bit of red in my brown hair. One day at work we were coming up with gunslinger names, and one of my buddies came up with it. Sounded kinda cool, so I decided to use it!

Sorry about no pictures of the front. I was trying to get beside him, but my exit was coming up. I probably shouldn't have been snap-shotting at 60 mph, anyway!!

Search this Thread