The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

what do blazer drivers look like?

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2010, 06:17 PM
b1heqh54 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by BresBlazy
Ohsoftly, I like the way you think!
...funny how just one letter can take you from Ohsofly to Ohsoftly...

Old 09-15-2010, 08:15 PM
Beginning Member
nortonii is on a distinguished road

well this is me cleend up

Attached Thumbnails what do blazer drivers look like?-phone-083.jpg  
Old 09-15-2010, 10:47 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

I went from laughing to thinking less of Marine husbands in the matter of seconds reading through this thread... I'm a little behind, posts pop up here like wildfire and there's no way to keep up when I'm not as active lmao.

Brad, it's sad to see an FS sign on that Jimmy, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Old 09-15-2010, 11:15 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by zedartwo
Thats a good pic Chris! Minus Britts eyes closed lol. Good day tho, we had fun. And the smell wasn't the best.

I just realized too that that where my accident was lol

actually, her eyes aren't closed, she's just squinting from the sun. i checked the second pic of us, she's got 'em closed in that one though!

oh God-that smell!!!! for those of you that weren't there, it smelled like they had sprayed liquid manure in the grass between the kart track & the RV place next door. super fresh stuff too. *phew*

ahhh.........memories!

Originally Posted by b1heqh54
...funny how just one letter can take you from Ohsofly to Ohsoftly...

i thought i was the only one who caught that!

Old 09-15-2010, 11:37 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

nope, I definitely caught that one too. It's the Tim's, it keeps us sharp. As for our friend 1sxyblzr... it could be the sharp/spiky hair... lmfao jk dude

Old 09-16-2010, 10:40 AM
Starting Member
BresBlazy will become famous soon enough

ha ha, i type really fast and some times letter are missing and sometimes there are too many...

sorry OHSOFLY!

Old 09-16-2010, 01:29 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by oktain
I went from laughing to thinking less of Marine husbands in the matter of seconds reading through this thread... I'm a little behind, posts pop up here like wildfire and there's no way to keep up when I'm not as active lmao.

Brad, it's sad to see an FS sign on that Jimmy, but you gotta do what you gotta do.
Yea I know. It is sad. But I'm BlazerForum for life I'll say that. Nowhere else like here.
Originally Posted by old skool luvr
actually, her eyes aren't closed, she's just squinting from the sun. i checked the second pic of us, she's got 'em closed in that one though!

oh God-that smell!!!! for those of you that weren't there, it smelled like they had sprayed liquid manure in the grass between the kart track & the RV place next door. super fresh stuff too. *phew*

ahhh.........memories!

[/COLOR]
O Pic is kinda small on here and I was tired lol.

Fun day tho and glad theres a pic.

Any good actions pics or vids?

Old 09-17-2010, 12:34 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by zedartwo
..................O Pic is kinda small on here and I was tired lol.

Fun day tho and glad theres a pic.

Any good actions pics or vids?

yeah. you can look HERE.

Old 09-24-2010, 10:21 PM
ImScrewed92 is an unknown quantity at this point

Already dying off?
Here's a resent one of myself with the ONLY thing I bought for myself while on my cruise to Mexico...

Three liter bottle of Crown Royal from Cozumel that only cost $65! lol. It's as big as my head.

Side note, didn't see any blazerforum members or anybody that always talks about street racing there while I was out and about. And trust me I looked, .

Last edited by ImScrewed92; 09-24-2010 at 10:26 PM.
Old 09-24-2010, 10:38 PM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

I'll post one of me with my engine here in a little while... its all together, but not bolted down.

Quick Reply: what do blazer drivers look like?