Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

what do blazer drivers look like?

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2010, 12:49 PM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

holy crap.... i'll never complain again.... i'll just tell people to shut up and ask them if they want to move to norway

Old 10-03-2010, 02:10 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

don't they want people to drive in Norway? $5000 is sooo much to have the privilege to drive

Old 10-03-2010, 06:59 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Mczuk
Gasoline per liter...
13 norwegian kroner per liter / 5.876 (todays exchange rate) = $2.21 american x 3.8 = $8.40 per gallon

or 13/5.708 (canadian exchange rate) = 2.28 per liter
Are you guys all Loaded with cash or something?

Old 10-03-2010, 08:15 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Mystery to the lack of pickup trucks SOLVED...

And from this weekend:

Last edited by oktain; 10-03-2010 at 09:04 PM.
Old 10-03-2010, 08:37 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

*double post*

Last edited by oktain; 10-03-2010 at 09:04 PM.
Old 10-03-2010, 08:46 PM
BF Veteran

Dude... Double post much? lol

Old 10-03-2010, 09:03 PM
BF Veteran

not sure why... but for some reason I forgot I posted in here before lmfao... that's what I get for BF'ing and talking to my GF on the phone at the same time I guess eh?

Old 10-03-2010, 09:06 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by oktain
not sure why... but for some reason I forgot I posted in here before lmfao... that's what I get for BF'ing and talking to my GF on the phone at the same time I guess eh?
Used to do that all the time until she started realizing that she had to tell me thing twice for me to actually take it in lol. Now we live together so she just moves the laptop lol

Old 10-03-2010, 09:14 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by oktain
GF? unless shes the fiancee the truck and bf is more important!!!!

Old 10-03-2010, 09:22 PM
BF Veteran

Yeah well, she knows when I'm pre-occupied lmfao... She's jealous of the truck as it is, I don't need to tell her that.

Actually I havn't been able to wash my truck in 2 weeks It's filthy from the camp road.

Quick Reply: what do blazer drivers look like?