Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

What do you do in your spare time?

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2010, 12:27 PM
Joemakerman is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Psychropod
Joe, where's Morgan Run at? I'll be driving up through Manchester on Saturday, so I might want to do a little exploring.

As for me, I just work and hang out with friends. Lately I've been spending a lot more time with my wife, since she's pregnant and needier than usual. LOL

Just bought a Silverado last weekend, but I gotta go back up to PA to pick it up. Can't wait!
I only know the more local roads and all, so all I can say is take 32 and turn onto Klee Mill Rd. (there's a bar on the corner of Klee Mill and 32, turn to whichever side the bar is on, I say that because I'm not sure which way you'll be coming from). It'll be like a normal country side road for I suppose about a mile, and then you'll go down a hill a bit and it gets curvy and woodsy. Not long after that you'll see probably a bunch of cars on the right since you'll be there saturday, if not, it's a beaten down gravel parking area that is kind of on a hill a bit and then about 100 feet after the lot is a river, that's morgan run. If you see a teal 4dr Blazer with a Ravens magnet on the back, and a broken driver side rear window visor there, that's probably me, I might be there sometime Saturday. And if you don't understand my directions, PM me I'll try to explain better.

When you're there, it doesn't look like too much but if you go right and explore it's pretty neat. But it's better if you cross the street, and there's a shed and to the right of the shed is a small path, take that path and there's some cool places to sit and chill. There's one place with 3-4 large rocks to sit on right next to some fair rapids, it's really nice.

-Joe

Last edited by Joemakerman; 04-07-2010 at 12:32 PM.
Old 04-07-2010, 02:59 PM
The_Beast is on a distinguished road

I spent my time doing homework, studying, watching TV, internet forum stuff, playing computer games and modding computer cases.

A couple of weeks ago I polished this aluminum HDD enclosure

and painted another one two weeks ago

Here's the standard finish just to show how much of a PITA it was to polish it

Old 04-07-2010, 04:07 PM
Starting Member
sifd4x4 is on a distinguished road

I do school work during the week, then weekends come and I either work on the farm, ride dirtbikes/fourwheelers, hang out with friends, go to tractor or truck pulls, car shows, hunt and fish, and pretty much anything else country boys get into.

Im also a volunteer fireman so I run calls when im at home.

Old 04-07-2010, 06:35 PM
99blaz is on a distinguished road

When im not working or in class im doing homework lol. On the weekends i chill with friends, have fires during the summer, work on the blazer, play some videogames sometimes, go fishing when im not working during the summer, and some other stuff.

Old 04-08-2010, 12:53 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Time & weather permitting.

Old 04-08-2010, 12:59 AM
Starting Member

thats a nice looking boat. you should post more pics.

Old 04-08-2010, 02:01 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Next time we're out on the water!

By the way, it's my son-in-laws boat & it gets towed by an Exploder! LOL The tranny will explode first, so he needs to fit a tranny cooler now.

No way is the Blazer gonna tow that thing!

The boat loaded with all kit & full tank of gas (400ltr) weigh's in at more than the Exploder!

Old 04-08-2010, 08:55 AM
Starting Member

Yeah I figured it was just a set up picture. That would be a load for a blazer.

Old 04-08-2010, 01:14 PM
Psychropod is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Joe - thanks for the info. I will definitely check it out. Are there any places near there where a guy can go muddin'?

Old 04-08-2010, 03:15 PM
99blaz is on a distinguished road

Beautiful boat kiwi, it looks like its aluminum. I bet the blazer could tow it, probably wouldn't end well though.

Quick Reply: What do you do in your spare time?