The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

What Does Everyone Do For a Living??

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2009, 12:45 AM
Starting Member
carterx is on a distinguished road

"Apple Certified Technician" for the NSCC - Nova Scotia Community College

Old 05-16-2009, 01:25 AM
Starting Member
Swain is an unknown quantity at this point

Coordinator for an oilfeild data acquisition company - I keep count of a few million dollars worth of gear which when put on the ground and the ground is shook(either dynamite or large machines that shake the ground) gives the client a reading of what is underneath. Dispatch five 5 man crews on the CB so they know where to lay the gear and also a helicopter pilot so he knows where to drop/pickup the bags of gear. Best part is I drive an 08 Ford F550 with a custom front winch bumper(Warn 12,000 woop!)/sidesteps/bed with a slip tank and take it through some of the worst trails around

And when I'm not outwest I usually fish mussels back home and fart around with my Blazer!

Attached Thumbnails  What Does Everyone Do For a Living??-0303091038.jpg    What Does Everyone Do For a Living??-0303091038a.jpg    What Does Everyone Do For a Living??-0307091413.jpg  
Old 05-16-2009, 08:04 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Swain
Coordinator for an oilfeild data acquisition company - I keep count of a few million dollars worth of gear which when put on the ground and the ground is shook(either dynamite or large machines that shake the ground) gives the client a reading of what is underneath. Dispatch five 5 man crews on the CB so they know where to lay the gear and also a helicopter pilot so he knows where to drop/pickup the bags of gear. Best part is I drive an 08 Ford F550 with a custom front winch bumper(Warn 12,000 woop!)/sidesteps/bed with a slip tank and take it through some of the worst trails around

And when I'm not outwest I usually fish mussels back home and fart around with my Blazer!
Sounds like a pretty cool job. And that is one sick looking truck to drive around for work lol.

Old 05-17-2009, 12:42 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Wow! This thread goes back a bit.

I think I did post here when I was a campervan builder. Got laid off recently & am now an assistant facilities manager in a cinema complex & a business park. I look after the upkeep side - using mainenance & repair contactors to work on the sites.

Old 05-17-2009, 12:47 AM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

Currently I'm a full time college student and two of my friends and I have a trailor and a bunch of commercial lawn equipment and we mow 70ish lawns.

...I'm hoping to be a Police Officer here before too long!

Old 05-18-2009, 08:22 PM
Starting Member
Vahomboy is on a distinguished road

Maintenance Technician for Genworth Financial.

Old 05-19-2009, 06:06 PM
Biohazed is on a distinguished road

I was previously a Automotive tech for Delaware's largest Car Dealership, but now work as a fleet mechanic for a landscaping company dealing with alot of heavy equipment and Ford trucks... which is great job as I really don't have to work that hard ... lol

Old 05-19-2009, 06:15 PM
Beginning Member
john96blazerLT is on a distinguished road

hey, i am new to the forum, and i can see that thair are some people that know there blazers, and i have some questions , how do i start a new thred?
thanks

Old 05-19-2009, 06:44 PM
TheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond repute

Old 05-19-2009, 09:55 PM
Starting Member
blazen99 is on a distinguished road

hey thats not fair my name is brett!!! lol at john96 think he is lost

Quick Reply: What Does Everyone Do For a Living??