Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

what's going on?

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2010, 08:34 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light
Default what's going on?

is anybody else having major issues with the forum tonight?

it's taking forever to load anything i open-sometimes it just doesn't load completely.

and i don't think it's on my end, anything else i try searching for or looking @ seem to load fine. but not here tonight.

just wondered if anyone else is having the same issue (i hope nothing is going on with our site again ).

***edit*** case in point, it took 8 seconds to post this after i hit "Alt-S".

Old 02-22-2010, 08:42 PM
Ryanmatt135 is an unknown quantity at this point

yea, ive been having trouble loading pages for the past 2 hours. Its just the forum though, everything else is working fine.

Old 02-22-2010, 08:43 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Yea, I am! Taking forever! I thought it was on my end, but Youtube works well in HD so it isn't on my end.

Old 02-22-2010, 09:37 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

actually, yeah it has been dragging...

i couldn't get those things on every post to load of all things.... WTF

Old 02-22-2010, 09:50 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

good! i guess..........

i'm just glad to see i'm not the only one. but last time this happened, wasn't when we had those ***-hats trying to jack the forum?

not trying to spread any rumors or anything, i just hope nothing to serious is going on.

Old 02-22-2010, 09:54 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

It was a bit slow earlier... Nothing horrible though. Maybe 3-4 seconds to load a page. Now it is sub 1 second load time so... May have just been some server maintenance or something.

Old 02-22-2010, 09:59 PM
LuvMyTJ is on a distinguished road

I got an error earlier that said the site was not there or was moved to a different site name. I assumed server issues.

PS - if you have an iPhone, there is an app that among other things, will notify you if your server goes down, then again when it is back up. I use it for all of my sites. Gives you a record of up & down times, etc., great app. Its called "LetMeKnow".

Old 02-22-2010, 10:07 PM
BF Guru

^^^ thanks Brent, good to know (when ever i get an iPhone).

Old 02-22-2010, 10:09 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

it's back up to normal speed(ish) for me now...

Old 02-22-2010, 10:11 PM
LuvMyTJ is on a distinguished road

I could never, ever, ever go back to a regular cell phone again. The iPhone, in my opinion, is revolutionary in every way. I refer to it as the "Jesus phone" LOL

Quick Reply: what's going on?