The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Whats a typhoon?

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2010, 08:15 PM
84BlazerS10 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by wlorton
Nothing wrong with the BLUE! thats what makes it so damn sexy

And yes, his parents bought him the vehicles... makes me angry... He asked to buy my friends 06 gto... and was like, How much, and my friend said 17k...
two days later, mommy and daddy cut my friend a check... lucky bastard...
Yeah, I hate those kind of kids but they never learn kid in one of my classes got a brand new 2010 Camaro SS for his 16th birthday 2 months later he fell asleep driving and totaled it into a tree....

Old 06-03-2010, 08:32 PM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by 84BlazerS10
Yeah, I hate those kind of kids but they never learn kid in one of my classes got a brand new 2010 Camaro SS for his 16th birthday 2 months later he fell asleep driving and totaled it into a tree....
One kid I know got a F150 with over $25,000 into it (previous owned was a millionaire who gets bored and sells off his vehicles). The kids dad bought it for around $30,000. The kid got drunk, rolled it into a ditch, lit it on fire and claimed it was stolen and received insurance money.

Old 06-03-2010, 08:44 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by RangerG
One kid I know got a F150 with over $25,000 into it (previous owned was a millionaire who gets bored and sells off his vehicles). The kids dad bought it for around $30,000. The kid got drunk, rolled it into a ditch, lit it on fire and claimed it was stolen and received insurance money.
Where does this kid live.... *ANGER*

Old 06-03-2010, 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by wlorton
Where does this kid live.... *ANGER*

There is a picture of the truck. Headlights, tail lights, paintjob, bull bar, tint, rally spare tire rack, fog lights, body kit, lift, tires, rims, interior done up all through with DVD monitors, ect. The first owner didn't miss a detail on this thing. Only 30,000kms on it when it was sold too. The kid owned it for about 3 months.

Old 06-03-2010, 09:32 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Maybe not the best picture to show of Sask. Just fulfills the stereotypes of it being flat lol. Nice truck tho for a Ford! Dumb kid tho!

Old 06-03-2010, 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by zedartwo
Maybe not the best picture to show of Sask. Just fulfills the stereotypes of it being flat lol. Nice truck tho for a Ford! Dumb kid tho!
I wish they were just stereotypes!

Old 06-04-2010, 11:47 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Last edited by old skool luvr; 06-04-2010 at 11:56 PM.
Old 06-09-2010, 03:07 PM
Dan 128 is on a distinguished road

Don't kick yourselves in the *** to much, we're all young once and you never know what you've got till it's gone. Instead of writing a book and telling stories I'll just give a list- 64 Buick Special, 76 SS Elcamino, Numerous V8 Monza's from the late 70's, 78 Mustang II with V8, all of which I beat to no ends but the one I miss the most That I did take care of but lost in a wreck was my loaded 83 Celica GTS (independant rear wheel drive that handled like it was on rails). As I got older and smarter I kept the 71 GMC and 76 V8 Vega. Just keep in mind usually with age comes family and mortgage, and the toys come last. So enjoy youth while it lasts.
Oops! I wrote a book.
P.S. I agree about the little girls who rely on mommy and daddy for everything!!!

Old 06-11-2010, 10:35 PM
Starting Member
EzTec is on a distinguished road

My favorite example: This one chick that I worked with had the keys of a brand new $70k Mercedes handed to her on her 18th birthday. That night, she was out joyriding with a couple of her girlfriends and lost control and slammed into...wait for it...a 1967 Shelby 500gt. It was a perfect replica of Elenore, and she totaled it and her Mercedes. So tragic.

Old 06-12-2010, 12:15 PM
84BlazerS10 is on a distinguished road

...wow guess they never learn. Sweet looking truck btw should have gave it to me instead of lighting it on fire :P

Quick Reply: Whats a typhoon?