Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Whats a typhoon?

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2010, 12:18 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by oktain
Sorry it's late, and the Coffee chris bought me a few hours ago is wearing off...
sure...........blame me for your withdrawl problems!

Originally Posted by 1sexyblzr
such a waste-the car, and that stupid kid!

but that's what money does to kids that don't know any different. a friend i had about 12 years ago (who was a millionare when he was 21) had the sweetest, sexiest (brand new) '98 4 door, 4WD Blazer you'd ever seen....think njblaze's truck before anything like that had ever been done (pretty much a mirror image to Dave's truck actually).

anyways................he had this jacked up '98 for 2 months.....monster lift....big tires (newly rebuilt trans 'cause of the tires/lift)........and his GF decides she doesn't like the truck. no real reason, but we're pretty sure it's because everyone luv'd this truck. so he sells it-for less than he paid for it-with all the extras included, drives a rental for 5 weeks while he decides what he's gonna buy........and the dumbass ends up buying the ugliest white 4 door Blazer, with the factory flared running boards-'cause she picked it out!!!!

unfortunately...........he ended up marrying her.

Old 06-18-2010, 01:13 AM
1sexyblzr is on a distinguished road

oh good lord i feel bad for your buddy.

Old 06-18-2010, 10:32 AM
84BlazerS10 is on a distinguished road

Damm that S2000 is messed up big time....
also, that has got to suck for your bud I would have told her where to go if she tried that.

Old 06-21-2010, 09:48 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by 1sexyblzr
oh good lord i feel bad for your buddy.
Originally Posted by 84BlazerS10
Damm that S2000 is messed up big time....
also, that has got to suck for your bud I would have told her where to go if she tried that.
thanks guys.

unfortunately, he wised-up too late. lets just say..........a very sad ending, and leave it @ that.