Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

wtf

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 08:58 PM
Byte Stryke is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by stevo
i think that guy in the pic goes to my school
No... I don't go to your school.

hahahaha!

Old 03-03-2009, 09:01 PM
BF Veteran
user 1016 has a spectacular aura aboutuser 1016 has a spectacular aura about

Uh.....My blazer pictures only existed on this site....seeing as they were off of my old computer that broke...are we going to get them back??? If not..it would have been nice to give us a warning that you were going to do this.

Old 03-03-2009, 10:26 PM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Good start anyway!
Be patient. I'm sure the rest will reappear shortly.
They would not have changed anything without backing up all the data.

Old 03-04-2009, 05:37 AM
Starting Member
W2JGA is an unknown quantity at this point

But then again, it's really not the responsibility of the site owner to announce mass changes that may have an effect on personal pictures. When you upload a pic, you accept the fact that at anytime, your pics can be lost, destroyed, or whatever. You must keep your own personal backup.

Old 03-04-2009, 07:18 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Karin, I do know that the pictures did not make it over from the old software for whatever reason. I wish there was a warning as well...

Old 03-04-2009, 07:32 AM
oisinirish is an unknown quantity at this point

Is the transition complete? I've noticed I have to "re-subscribe" to everything. No biggy really. I'm just new to the whole "forum thing". I need adult supervision.

Old 03-04-2009, 11:49 AM
samuknow is an unknown quantity at this point

Great stuff Kyle. I belong to several computer OC/enthusiast sites and they all use vB. very powerful tool. Well worth the wait and work.

Old 03-04-2009, 12:30 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oisinirish
Is the transition complete? I've noticed I have to "re-subscribe" to everything. No biggy really. I'm just new to the whole "forum thing". I need adult supervision.
Subscriptions under vB work differently than ASP Playground (our old software). But yes, you have to redo your subscriptions.

Old 03-04-2009, 12:36 PM
oisinirish is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope all this forum swap over doesn't keep you from getting to work on that K5 of yours. Anxious to see some progress pics.

Old 03-04-2009, 12:50 PM
Administrator

My donor truck (1990 Suburban) is going to take me away from working on my K5. I hope to be picking that up tomorrow.

Quick Reply: wtf