Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Your garage..

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2010, 10:22 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sifd4x4
well since you asked....

haha jk, ill see if I can take some pics of my actual shop this weekend.
That's how I want my garage.

I don't have any pics of my garage.
Nothing very interesting, just my Dad's Harley, a coffee table with some stuff on it, a couple BSAs in parts, my little Honda "learneding" bike, some lawn stuff, and a workbench.

Old 03-23-2010, 10:49 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

All I can say is "The Sultan of Michigan."

Old 03-23-2010, 11:51 PM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

yeah yeah yeah... it happens haha

Old 03-24-2010, 01:25 AM
Starting Member
1oldK5 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by MTopper
So i assume this thread is poking fun at my garage?

Its not that I'm poking fun, however, your garage pic did spark the idea, be proud lol.

@ zedartwo: I personally don't have a garage either, just the garage you use to do your work or where you live, i.e shop, parents house, buddy's garage ect.

Old 03-24-2010, 07:49 AM
Starting Member
Mczuk is on a distinguished road

Here's mine! It's not up now though, my buddy got his garage built now so I use that. That's my LWB Samurai project 2 years ago and it's still not finished.

Attached Thumbnails Your garage..-dscf1952.jpg   Your garage..-dscf1956.jpg   Your garage..-dscf1959.jpg  
Old 03-24-2010, 11:48 AM
BF Veteran

1oldk5, i'm not mad at all, it takes a lot to get on my nerves. No worries, i actually enjoy the "comments". all my buddies poke fun at me about it too. My mom just has so much junk that she doesn't know where to put it.

Old 03-24-2010, 01:15 PM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by Mczuk
Here's mine! It's not up now though, my buddy got his garage built now so I use that. That's my LWB Samurai project 2 years ago and it's still not finished.
Ha I love little sammy's, you need to get to work on that thing and get it goin!

1oldk5, i'm not mad at all, it takes a lot to get on my nerves. No worries, i actually enjoy the "comments". all my buddies poke fun at me about it too. My mom just has so much junk that she doesn't know where to put it.
Yea that's pretty much I am, really hard to push my buttons and get me going, but if you do you better watch out. Yea my mom is the exact same way and it frustrates me to no end, got boxes and boxes of stuff just all over the damn place, I like to call her a "pack-rat".

Old 03-24-2010, 02:20 PM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

Really crappy picture I took awhile ago. But nothing really special inside yet. Hopefully by the end of summer I will have it the way I want it.

Old 03-24-2010, 02:49 PM
BF Veteran

Nice garage blazin, you actually fit that beast in there?

And old k5, believe me.... our attic is full, my basement has very small walkways through the crap, and the garage as you all see isn't any better. the worst part is, we live in a 2600 square foot house with full basement, finished attic and 2 car garage... there are only 2 of us in it... and a 60 pound black lab. explain that to me

Old 03-24-2010, 02:54 PM
Starting Member

Nice garage blazin, you actually fit that beast in there?

And old k5, believe me.... our attic is full, my basement has very small walkways through the crap, and the garage as you all see isn't any better. the worst part is, we live in a 2600 square foot house with full basement, finished attic and 2 car garage... there are only 2 of us in it... and a 60 pound black lab. explain that to me
Alright your mom might be a little bit worse then mine, but shes still pretty bad lol. Is what you oughta do is rent one of them huge dumpsters and just start chucking stuff that you see fit until your house is nice n clean, that's how I would control haha.

Quick Reply: Your garage..