Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Your veiw/ opinoin

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2011, 01:21 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by cbr995
Man, they just showed something on the news about that "Bath Salts" thing you were talking about and explained some of the side effects.

I don't know, kidney failure doesn't sound very tempting...

JFC!!!! i just Googled that term Matt, and read THIS.

it's from your neighbourhood Matt, figured it was what you're talking about.

can't believe it was so readily available!

Old 01-27-2011, 01:28 AM
cochran07 is an unknown quantity at this point

I dunno I can honestly say to this day I've never done any drugs, never smoked (anything tobacco or illegal things) dipped one time puked my guts out, and I drink VERY moderatly. I've just never been that person.

Old 01-27-2011, 08:50 AM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
JFC!!!! i just Googled that term Matt, and read THIS.

it's from your neighbourhood Matt, figured it was what you're talking about.

can't believe it was so readily available!
Oh good lord, Chris! No wonder they are getting rid of it!

It makes you think you're seeing monsters and it also makes you think that you can fly and there are a lot of balconies out there.
It also says they come in 500 miligram packets, and it only takes 10 to get high. You can OD with one packet.

Good thing mech said no to this stuff at least.

Old 01-27-2011, 09:16 AM
m3ch is on a distinguished road

well of course ive smoked some weed nothing special, dont see why people have the NEED to do it every day, and walk around with squinty *** eyes, it doesnt do that to you, my brother use to do it for his back and he never walked around "looking like a dumbass" he said i can understand the medical use for it...........but i dont like it when people smoke it to look "cool" or because every one else is doing it

drinking too, of course i tried that never drank to get drunk i dont underdtand that neither, sure ill admit a few here and there (keep in mind i only drink harder stuff not beer) but where i come from up here in minnesota every one drink because someone died, or doesnt want responsibilities.........i dont think the person would want you to drink over them dieing (comming from a native american community) and they show up to the wake/funeral drunk or buzzed is disrepectful but people do it all the time

Old 01-27-2011, 09:38 AM
Starting Member
JTalley is on a distinguished road

I've never drank beer or done any drugs. I don't see why people would even want to. Why would someone want to completely cloud their judgement, hallucinate and otherwise incapacitate themselves? I remember back when I was a kid, my best friend (who was probably 6 years old,) came staggering down the hall of the apartment building holding a bottle of booze. You don't forget stuff like that. His parents let him. They apparently thought it was funny.

Old 01-27-2011, 10:06 AM
BF Veteran
AJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the rough

I like beer...

it makes me a jolly good fellow.

Old 01-27-2011, 10:12 AM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Old 01-27-2011, 07:50 PM

dont like beer its kinda gross

Old 01-27-2011, 11:42 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

oh THATS 'bath salts'... i've only ever known it as vanilla sky (a brand).
that s**t is bad BAD news man. good lord, i don't condone drug use, but FFS man, if you are going to do something ridiculously stupid, for the sake of a short high, why not do something natural and gernerally accepted by the majority of society as 'ok'...like this. seriously, if it's good enough for Zambian Orphans, it should really f**k you up...

again i do not condone use of stupid *** substances

Old 01-28-2011, 07:25 PM

well its not like im actually going out to do it, i was just saying salvia was one thing i wanted to try, i was just wondering about veiws and opinions on "bath salts" and other things like it

Quick Reply: Your veiw/ opinoin