Lowering Tech This section is for suspension questions related to decreasing the ride height of your vehicle.

4x4 torsion and blocks

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2010, 02:01 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Torsion bolts and blocks, you may want to cut your bump stops. 3 and 4 may be a little drastic, start with 2 and 3 and see how it feels, you may want lowering shocks in the front.

Old 01-17-2010, 02:27 PM
Beginning Member
couldbeanyone is on a distinguished road

can i go two weeks driving to and from work before getting an alignment?

Old 01-17-2010, 02:37 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

I wouldn't... You'll want to get an alignment within the next couple days after doing the drop.

Old 01-19-2010, 08:50 PM
Beginning Member
Blazer 1:1 is on a distinguished road

Looking at your pictured Blazer... Nice truck and wheels!

I do like those wheels, and the first thing I noticed about your truck is the wheels. They aren't original for your truck. Your 2nd gen. 4x4 wheels were changed for 1st gen. 4x4 wheels. Blazer people will notice it. Got my attention! And as not factory correct for your truck year.

Old 01-20-2010, 12:36 AM
Beginning Member

thx! guy who sold it to me said he bought a set of the stock ones that are sapose to b on it with new tires on them but he was trying to sell them for 500 extra so i didn't get them. but yea thx for noticing!

Old 03-28-2010, 02:11 PM
Beginning Member
Default Lowered the back

I lowered the back with 3" lowering blocks and cut the bumpstops in half looks real nice and low...Going to lower the front (take out adjuster bolts) on Tuesday and let it sit until Thursday morning when i can go get an alignment.. oh and also i took my roofrack off and painted my bowtie and tire carrier. i'll get pictures on thursday or somethin

Old 03-30-2010, 01:47 PM
Beginning Member
Default Pictures

here it is with 3" blocks in back and torsion bolts out in front.. what do ya think?

Attached Thumbnails 4x4 torsion and blocks-low-blazer.jpg   4x4 torsion and blocks-low-blazer-car.jpg   4x4 torsion and blocks-low-blazer-2.jpg   4x4 torsion and blocks-low-blazer-mazda.jpg  
Old 04-18-2010, 01:09 AM
Starting Member
isthatstatic is on a distinguished road

i think it looks good, im dropping mine the same im just gonna run vette wheels

Old 04-18-2010, 06:59 AM
samuknow is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks very nice.

Old 06-13-2010, 05:35 AM
Starting Member
spankyy is an unknown quantity at this point

were did u get ur lowering blocks from an were they hard to install im goin to lower my blazer in a few weeks Thanks Josh

Quick Reply: 4x4 torsion and blocks