New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Blazed with a blazer ;)

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2019, 07:34 PM
Beginning Member
Abbyblzrxtreme is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Blazed with a blazer ;)

Hello blazer community,
Hows everybody doing today? Im a newbie to the blazer forum, my first chevy a 1500 pickup was a LEMON. So, I decided to give Chevy another chance and 4 years ago, I bought my 2002 Chevy Blazer Xtreme w/ 130,000 miles on it and it's a great ride. I love it, its great for trips and can sleep two people comfortable in the back! Which is clutch on those nights where you need to crash and maybe shouldn't be driving home, ha. Also, I keep up on the normal maintence as best as I can and I've had very few issues with it, I feel super blessed. When I purchased it, it needed a-little work on the front brakes. Later down the road, I had to replace the battery and the corroded terminals. Then, I got in a rear ender (which it took like a champ). So, I put on a new front bumper, painted it and it was fine, but I have to say the body kit isn't the easiest thing to work with. We had to "wing-it" a bit and drill in a few extra screws to get that body kit back on. Anyways, I joined the forum because I want to work on my own vehicle more and I have a lot of questions, expired tags, a CEL that has been on for over a year, I have three parts I need to change out and an emissions test standing in my way of being a legal driver again. Seems to be a wealth of information on here and people who help each other out, so yah... Ill be making another post as soon as I learn how to use the site better, cause I have questions about my o2 sensor and MAF, I'm about to start working on this, just bought the parts and I've been reading a lot of the threads already out there and learning a lot. so, I'm ready to get my hands dirty and try to fix these problems myself (with help from this forum). Ok anyways, I know I'm not suppose to talk shop in the new member section, so I'm just introducing myself. My name is Abby, Im from Portland OR ( I drive a blazer, I am a blazer and obviously GO Portland Trail Blazers!!) also Im excited to be here. Thanks for reading . I added a few pictures of my baby down below. Peace

Here are the only pictures of my xtreme that I have right now

the rear ender accident and the damage to the bumper

put on new bumper and painted it

My baby looks perfect again!

Last edited by Abbyblzrxtreme; 01-31-2019 at 01:24 PM. Reason: add pictures
Old 01-30-2019, 11:02 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the Forum.

Old 01-31-2019, 03:13 AM
error_401 is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the Blazer Forum

Old 01-31-2019, 11:27 AM
go chevy is on a distinguished road

Welcome too the Forum! These guys on here are the best as you will see. Tons of tips and advice on keeping your vehicle up and running strong...

Old 01-31-2019, 11:45 AM
BF Veteran
DonL is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the forum, I love the blue paint!

Old 01-31-2019, 01:19 PM
Beginning Member
Abbyblzrxtreme is on a distinguished road

HEy!
Thanks everybody!! Glad to be here . Quick question, What category should I post in, if I have questions about the codes I'm getting for my 02 sensors and MAF. (Po101, Po155 & p0155.) Yesterday, I wrote a post before I did the new member post, and it didn't get posted, so I don't think I did it right. I'm going to try to figure it out and post again later today. Just figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. Ive read a lot of helpful threads about it already, but they are closed threads, so I wanted to try to start another. Before I start changing out parts, I just want to make sure I'm going about it the right way.
Ok Thank you.

Last edited by Abbyblzrxtreme; 01-31-2019 at 01:29 PM.
Old 02-01-2019, 05:52 AM
chevyriders is on a distinguished road

Welcome! The "2nd gen tech" section of the general tech category would probably be the best section to post about that in.

Old 02-04-2019, 03:18 AM
error_401 is on a distinguished road

Moved to the appropriate section and added a reply