New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Cheers to everybody

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2017, 06:22 PM
Mike.308 is on a distinguished road
Default Cheers to everybody

Hello, my name is Borat... not
I thought of passing my regards and introducing myself. What could I say? I live in Poland. There are some things we have in common - we share same values for freedom, God, honor and homeland. Other things are completely different here. We used to pay double the price for fuel (currently almost $5 for gallon), thus people used to drive sticks with rather compact cars. Ye, these words of introduction sound to me (probably to You too) like from the "Borat" movie.

I'm living on a countryside. Sometimes the winter hits hard and having a 4x4 is a nifty thing. I love outdoor, hiking and hunting - so 4x4 is a must. I don't run a ranch in Texas, so I can't have dodge ram. I really admire them, but they would not fit through my garage doors A friend of mine got a Chevy Blazer 1st gen. At a fist glance it did not draw my attention much, but later on, I have realized, that this is *the* car i want. It has everything I need plus - would pass the "garage door test". I've kept searching till I found a ride in a good shape. Got it last week. Started working on. This forum is a gold mine of knowledge to me.

Last - but not least - please meet "the beast". Devours a lot, roars when angry.

Cheer, Mike
P.S. Polish jokes are all fake.

Attached Thumbnails Cheers to everybody-furak.jpg