New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Hello.

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2009, 10:39 PM
TomSawyer is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the forum! Good looking truck. The "search" function is your friend, trust me!

Old 08-31-2009, 12:53 PM
Beginning Member
imnotmikal is on a distinguished road

We just went and picked it up.

Old 08-31-2009, 03:00 PM
Unlimitedsp is on a distinguished road

Welcome from Pennsylvania! and nice blazer!

Old 09-01-2009, 01:31 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

That's a damn good looking truck mate! I really dig the green.

Old 09-01-2009, 02:14 AM
foxxie is on a distinguished road

That's one fine looking green machine! congrats

Old 09-01-2009, 03:00 AM
KrystalGoya is on a distinguished road

how many miles on it? I hope you got it for a good price...what kind of mods are you looking to do to it?

I also love the green..I love my black but would also enjoy a blue or green color!

I havent done any mods besides replacing what breaks but maybe one day...

Last edited by KrystalGoya; 09-01-2009 at 03:02 AM. Reason: new comments on color
Old 09-01-2009, 07:07 AM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by imnotmikal
Yes! It's almost perfect. We drove it Saturday, and it ran as if it were new of the lot. It sure looks it. He just waxed it and had detailed and all the good stuff today, haven't seen it since that, but I assume it looks even better. We're picking it tomorrow, hopefully.

The only think wrong with it was the driver's seat is worn (it's leather, so it was going to happen anyway) and there's a small place busted on the center console, but other than that, its peerrrrffffeeecccctttt. haha
Welcome! I turned 16 last year haha! You'll have fun driving a blaz, so much better then other cars (I know haha)

Nice blazer! IF you want ideas on customizing it just ask I've done some to mine, still working on it.

Old 09-01-2009, 08:17 AM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Just saw the new pics. That is one nice blazer! Stock blazer = blank canvas for painters. :lol:

You could remove the trim, since it's not connected to the fender trim (like mine) that could come off. Much cleaner. Maybe debadging it also? Those 2 things could make a world of a difference. And maybe these (cheap and awesome).

Just some ideas. I'm gonna remove my trim someday. Gotta talk my dad into it haha.

Old 09-01-2009, 09:29 AM
Beginning Member
imnotmikal is on a distinguished road

Miles... I'm gonna have to get back to you on that for an actual number, but I believe its around 130k.

I would have much rather had a black or dark red or dark blue, but this is fine too.

"You'll have fun driving a blaz, so much better then other cars"
While that may be true, I'm so used to driving my parents Suburban and Silverado... This is way smaller. haha. We've never owned anything but big trucks/SUVs like that, this is new for everyone...

I would debadge it, but it seems that when ever it would get cleaned and waxed, no one would take the effort to get around it, so its looks like everything around there is faded. I can get a pic later today.

Dad keeps talking about getting the driver's seat reupholstered (I'll take a pic later of why) so I'm trying to talk him into doing it all custom (I'll make a photoshop of how I want it, if I try to explain, it may sound different...)

In the future, I plan to drop it or lift it, I still can't decide. Lifted would be way more fun, but there's just so many lifted ones, and I like dropped trucks better... I still have a lot of time to decide.

Old 09-01-2009, 09:43 AM
BF Veteran

I'd lower it, that's just me of course. I life off road trucks, just a nice 2" or 3" drop is nice. I'm not a huge fan of bagged trucks though, since they are so common. I'm not going to lower mine because someday I'm going with 18-20" wheels. More of that "Dub City" look you know? haha...

If you get the seats custom done post some pix please! =D

Quick Reply: Hello.