New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Hi!

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2009, 05:44 AM
DryGrain is on a distinguished road
Default Hi!

Hi everyone! I'm 23 and from California.

I got my 1985 S-10 Blazer last year, and about six months ago turned it over to a repair shop. They have had it since then, making excuses and keeping it on the back burner, not returning my calls, etc. They even had it towed to an impound lot, but I just reclaimed it this week. Since they didn't fix the problem, I will be repairing it, and I'll also be wanting to do a general overhaul on it over then next few months. (not to mention a civil suit against the repair shop :P )

I found this forum searching on Google for information about the differential. I'm glad to find a community of people that like this truck as much as I do.

Old 08-06-2009, 05:59 AM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Welcome! that stinks about the repair shop!

Old 08-06-2009, 06:42 AM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the Forum.

Old 08-06-2009, 07:33 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Welcome!
Ya... believe it or not there are ****-hats in this world lol. 6 Months? Wow. You better not have paid a cent for that.

Old 08-06-2009, 10:11 AM
Unlimitedsp is on a distinguished road

Welcome!

Old 08-06-2009, 10:50 AM
Big Keith is on a distinguished road

Welcome from Michigan.... 6 months wowww that's one reason why I do it my self. Good luck with the law suite hope you get them good

Old 08-06-2009, 12:18 PM
mikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud of

Welcome to the forum!!

Old 08-06-2009, 03:12 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Welcome from Canada!

Old 08-06-2009, 08:34 PM
DryGrain is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by oktain
Welcome!
Ya... believe it or not there are ****-hats in this world lol. 6 Months? Wow. You better not have paid a cent for that.

I ended up paying the impound lot $240 for 2 tows. They dropped the storage fees after they found out what the repair shop had done. I didn't pay a cent to the repair shop, since they didn't do a damn thing but drain my differential of fluid and lose all the cover bolts.

Thanks for all the welcomes guys

Old 08-07-2009, 04:55 AM
foxxie is on a distinguished road

Welcome! from down under.
Wow! that realy stinks, x2 on the law suite going well.