New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Hi form Delaware

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2009 | 05:04 PM
|
Biohazed is on a distinguished road
Default Hi form Delaware

Well Hi All

My name is Chris and I am the proud owner of a 1995 Chevy Blazer LS which I have owned for a little over a year. I had a 1997 Blazer LS before that, so I am very used to them at this point. I have some custom work done to mine but not as much as I would of liked at this point.

with the brush guard I no longer have thanks to wohever hit it and bent it all up:

Most Recent Pics:

Following Mods have already been done:
Flowmaster 40 Series Muffer, A1C M3 Style Mirrors (painted to match), Ventshade Ventvisors, Kenwood KDC-X789 Head unit, DVD Player, Clarion EQ, and a 8" Flip down rear Monitor

Last edited by Biohazed; 03-03-2009 at 06:04 PM.
Old 03-03-2009 | 07:25 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome! Looks nice!

Old 03-03-2009 | 07:51 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

I like the body color grille.

Old 03-03-2009 | 08:10 PM
Blazin NC is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome to the forum

Old 03-04-2009 | 10:24 AM
oisinirish is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome. That sucks about the brush guard.

Old 03-04-2009 | 10:31 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oisinirish
Welcome. That sucks about the brush guard.
Brush guard looks to have done its job though. Does not look like the rest of the truck sustained any damage. Still sucks that someone ran into it.

Old 03-04-2009 | 06:20 PM
|
Biohazed is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by swartlkk
Brush guard looks to have done its job though. Does not look like the rest of the truck sustained any damage. Still sucks that someone ran into it.
for the most part I had to pul lthe bumper back out to its proper position and had the "dent" guy take a dent out of the fender were the light cover of the brush guard hit the fender but yes it did its job and I'm looking for a new one lol

Old 03-06-2009 | 10:22 PM
Starting Member
blzrls is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Biohazed
for the most part I had to pul lthe bumper back out to its proper position and had the "dent" guy take a dent out of the fender were the light cover of the brush guard hit the fender but yes it did its job and I'm looking for a new one lol
check Synergy Off road, owned by member of this site, Jigg and
Welcome to the forum

Old 03-06-2009 | 11:07 PM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Welcome from down under.

Old 03-07-2009 | 01:27 PM
Starting Member
bammontana has a little shameless behavior in the past

Welcome sir, nice truck!

Quick Reply: Hi form Delaware