New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Hi, I´m new!

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2008, 12:54 AM
Beginning Member
ilpipe is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi, I´m new!

Hi friends of blazer forum, My name is Luciano and i´m from Argentina. I´m a happy owner of Chevy Blazer ´05 turbo diesel 4x2(brazilian). I leave you some photos (I have removed the silver bumpers and the yellow lights too)

Blue blazer is the new one and the green blazer is the old one

Old 08-27-2008, 02:55 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road
Default RE: Hi, I´m new!

Nice! I've never seen one like that before. Is it LHD or RHD?
Is itBrazilian builtor a US import?

I wish I could have had a choice between petrol & diesel.

Old 08-27-2008, 06:47 AM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

Very cool. I would love to see some pictures of the interior if you get a chance!

Old 08-27-2008, 07:22 AM
Blazin NC is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool... never seen that style before. I agree more pics. Welcome to the forum!

Old 08-27-2008, 11:21 AM
Beginning Member

ORIGINAL: kiwiblazer

Nice! I've never seen one like that before. Is it LHD or RHD?
Is itBrazilian builtor a US import?

I wish I could have had a choice between petrol & diesel.
Thanks a lot guys. I dont know the difference between LHD or RHD. Is something about the traction? If so, is rear traction.
In latin America the blazer is made in brazil least chile that is imported from U.S/Canada/Mexico. The engine es a 2.5L Turbo diesel 132HP (In Argentina few trucks uses petrol)

I left you the technical sheet of the chevy blazer (sorry is in spanish)

PERFORMANCE

Velocidad Máxima 166,5 km/h.
Aceleración 0-100 km/h 14,77 segundos
Aceleración 0-400 m 19,45 segundos
Aceleración 0-1000 m 36,03 segundos
40-100 km/h (IV) 17,46 segundos
60-90 km/h (IV) 7,50 segundos
60-90 km/h (V) 15,79 segundos
90-120 km/h (IV) 8,95 segundos
90-120 km/h (V) 12,58 segundos
Consumo a 90 km/h 6,07 lit/100 km (AutonomÃ*a 1153 km)
Consumo a 120 km/h 8,56 lit/100 km (AutonomÃ*a 817 km)
Consumo urbano 7,00 lit/100 km (AutonomÃ*a 1000 km)
Consumo mixto 7,21 lit/100 km (AutonomÃ*a 970 km)

FICHA TÉCNICA

Motor Delantero longitudinal
Cilindrada 2796 cm3
N° de cilindros 4 en lÃ*nea
Diámetro x carrera 93 x 103 mm
Distribución Un árbol de levas a la cabeza accionado por correa dentada. 3 válvulas por cilindro.
Alimentación Inyección directa con turbocompresor e intercooler.
Potencia máxima 132 CV (DIN)/97,05 kw a 3600 rpm.
Par máximo 34 kgm a 1800 rpm.
Tracción Trasera. Eje delantero conectable.
Caja Manual de 5 velocidades
Suspensión delantera Independiente con brazos articulados, barras de torsión, amortiguadores hidráulicos telescópicos y barra estabilizadora.
Suspensión trasera Eje rÃ*gido con elásticos semielÃ*pticos, resortes parabólicos de dos fases, amortiguadores hidráulicos, con amortiguador lateral y barra estabilizadora.
Frenos Delanteros a disco ventilado (276 mm), traseros a tambor. Antibloqueo ABS sobre las ruedas traseras.
Dirección Cremallera asistida (Diámetro de giro: 12,5 metros)
Neumáticos 225/75x15"
Largo/ancho/alto 4,709/1,056/2, 098
Entre ejes/Trochas 2,718/1,454-1,454
Capacidad de carga 456 dm3

I don´t have this stereo any more (now i have a pioneer premier 700bt). It´s the only photo that i have of the interior.

Old 08-27-2008, 11:38 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Nice looking truck! I wish they had offered the turbo diesel in other markets as well, but it is likely that it would not have met the emissions requirements.

LHD == Left Hand Drive and RHD == Right Hand Drive. You have a LHD truck.

Old 08-27-2008, 11:57 AM
Beginning Member

ORIGINAL: swartlkk

Nice looking truck! I wish they had offered the turbo diesel in other markets as well, but it is likely that it would not have met the emissions requirements.

LHD == Left Hand Drive and RHD == Right Hand Drive. You have a LHD truck.
Thanks a lot! Ohh, yes! All latin america cars are LHD. I would like GM to offer a good engine as you are

Old 08-27-2008, 12:22 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

I like that alot. The gauges are pretty cool too. Interesting interior though...it looks like they went back to the 95-97ish flip switches instead of the push buttons on my 2000.

It also looks a little higher up than the <05 blazers...or did they just switch to unibody and get rid of the frame rails? Orrrr can we just not see the frame rails because of the running boards..it still looks taller though [8D]

Edit: Why is his an 05 with new body style...2005 and a half?

Old 08-27-2008, 01:03 PM
Beginning Member

ORIGINAL: WolfPack

I like that alot. The gauges are pretty cool too. Interesting interior though...it looks like they went back to the 95-97ish flip switches instead of the push buttons on my 2000.

It also looks a little higher up than the <05 blazers...or did they just switch to unibody and get rid of the frame rails? Orrrr can we just not see the frame rails because of the running boards..it still looks taller though [8D]

Edit: Why is his an 05 with new body style...2005 and a half?
Welcome to latin america Wolfpack, where GM do what they want!! [sm=smiley19.gif][sm=smiley21.gif]
My chevy blazer is the same old chevy blazer that appears in the photo (the green one, 1997).
The only differences are the engine (turbo diesel 95hp vs turbo diesel intercooler 132hp), the front (hood, bumpers, front lights and grill), the dash and the rear doors.
I don´t understand what is the unibody and the frame rails.

Old 08-27-2008, 01:46 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Same frame, just different bodywork. This was a body style unique to South America.

Quick Reply: Hi, I´m new!