New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

My first Blazer!

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2009, 05:55 PM
Starting Member
DaveHearne is on a distinguished road
Default My first Blazer!

Hi, I have just bought a 2000 Blazer (UK spec, right hand drive). It has 80,000 miles on the clock but runs beautifully. Has full service history too & has had only 1 previous owner. I have rented Blazers on 2 occasions when travelling to the USA but this is the 1st one I have actually owned, so far i'm very pleased with it! If there are any other brits on here with UK spec vehicles i'd be glad to hear any advice such as the best places for parts etc. I understand that GM no longer support these vehicles in the UK? Is this true? Correct me if i'm wrong. I can get service items such as filters, plugs etc easily but would appreciate any advice on any other parts sources should I ever need them.

Old 11-29-2009, 09:59 PM
oisinirish is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome

Old 11-29-2009, 11:14 PM
foxxie is on a distinguished road

Welcome! from the right handers in New Zealand.
Any pics?

Old 11-29-2009, 11:35 PM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

Welcome

Old 11-29-2009, 11:47 PM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Welcome from Auckland, New Zealand.

As foxxie says: we need pics. Be interesting to see how UK Blazers compare to our Jap Blazers. One difference I believe is you have self levelling headlights. I'd like to know how that feature works.

Last edited by kiwiblazer; 11-29-2009 at 11:47 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 11-29-2009, 11:49 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

welcome to the forum. as for part's support, you will get raped on the shipping, but may end up having to use the ol' net to get stuff shipped in.

There have been a few Blazer owner's from the UK on here. Most have former GSA/Military vehicles sold on the civillian market through the based there. I dont recall seeing more than one other RHD UK ride, and I dont remember the name. It hass been a bit

There are a few righty's down New Zealand way, and a few floating around Africa (South Africa to be specific). Hope you get some answers though

Old 11-30-2009, 12:19 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by ABN31B
welcome to the forum. as for part's support, you will get raped on the shipping, but may end up having to use the ol' net to get stuff shipped in.

There have been a few Blazer owner's from the UK on here. Most have former GSA/Military vehicles sold on the civillian market through the based there. I dont recall seeing more than one other RHD UK ride, and I dont remember the name. It hass been a bit

There are a few righty's down New Zealand way, and a few floating around Africa (South Africa to be specific). Hope you get some answers though
Now if they FLOAT around I'm gonna have to go look for one! I'd love to have one like that. LOL

Old 11-30-2009, 05:56 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Welcome to the forum from Canada!

Old 11-30-2009, 06:05 AM
96chevblazer is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome form Ohio!

Old 11-30-2009, 01:48 PM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

welcome from central PA

Quick Reply: My first Blazer!