New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

new to blazers and the forum

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2008, 10:14 AM
apoch is an unknown quantity at this point
Default new to blazers and the forum

Just got my first s10 blazer. 89 with 4.3 liter, auto body lift and 31's. Love the forum so far I have been doing some research since I am new to blazers and there is a wealth of info on here.I am anIH fan at heart, but i needed something a little newer andGM is the next bestthing!Looking foward to hearing from everybody!

Old 01-25-2008, 10:22 AM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: new to blazers and the forum

A hearty welcome to ya! I'm gonna go ahead and say that we need to see pics of your truck with the BL and 31's. Does IH mean inline Honda?

Old 01-25-2008, 10:30 AM

I will get some pics, i don't have any yet. An IH is international Harvester. Scout, travelall, etc. Anybody know where to get stock shackles from? Probably just a junk yard but didn't know if there is another source. The guy i got this from put lifted shackles in the rear and it looks lame.

Old 01-25-2008, 10:48 AM
quinnman105 is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome to the forum.

Old 01-25-2008, 11:29 AM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

ORIGINAL: apoch
An IH is international Harvester. Scout, travelall, etc.
PHEW! Honda doesn't fare too well 'round these parts.

Old 01-25-2008, 11:41 AM
lennyblazer is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the forum. As far as the stock shackles, I would look at the local junkyards or on ebay. You may be able to find replacement stock sized shackles on sites like 4wheelparts.com or summitracing.com. Otherwise you could see if the local autozone/advanceautoparts/napa have them. Good luck and glad to have you on the forum.

Old 01-25-2008, 11:56 AM

Thanks for the info.....and just for the record, honda's don't fare to well around me either!!!

Old 01-25-2008, 04:57 PM
BF Veteran
thegr81 is on a distinguished road

Welcome to forum, glad to have another anti honda person around LOL!!!!

Old 01-25-2008, 05:33 PM
BF Veteran
user 1016 has a spectacular aura aboutuser 1016 has a spectacular aura about

welcome!!

Old 01-26-2008, 12:26 AM
BF Veteran
Chevy Lover has a spectacular aura aboutChevy Lover has a spectacular aura aboutChevy Lover has a spectacular aura about

Welcome to the forum. I like the old IH Scout myself but I've stuck with my old GMs so far.

Quick Reply: new to blazers and the forum