New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New to the fourm and need some advice on my possible blazer purchase.

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2009, 02:34 PM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

3500 seems fair. That's whay I paid for my 01 LS with 92k on it, and it was in great shape minus the back two side bumper things which were scratched from the previous owner backing up between two trees.

Old 10-19-2009, 02:51 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
was that directed @ me?
nay, sir! i am a jumbled mess of poor typing ability. Was @ tomtom but in a run-on sentence for you

@ okvortec: lucky those trees weren't any father apart...

Last edited by ABN31B; 10-19-2009 at 02:55 PM.
Old 10-19-2009, 02:58 PM

I know right? What are the odds haha. Oh well she's a really good ( & gorgeous) family friend so I couldn't be mad

Old 10-19-2009, 03:27 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by okvortec
I know right? What are the odds haha. Oh well she's a really good ( & gorgeous) family friend so I couldn't be mad
was that in reference to banging up her rear?

Old 10-19-2009, 06:40 PM

the trucks, but i see what you're saying now lol

Old 10-20-2009, 01:10 AM
BF Veteran

*rim shot drum sound* thank you folks, how about another round of applause for mr. old skool luvr!

That would mean okvortec has an "open title". good for you dude, not my cup of tea, but to each his own.

Old 10-20-2009, 10:32 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by okvortec
the trucks, but i see what you're saying now lol
Originally Posted by ABN31B
*rim shot drum sound* thank you folks, how about another round of applause for mr. old skool luvr!

That would mean okvortec has an "open title". good for you dude, not my cup of tea, but to each his own.
sorry, my brain finished brfore my hands.................s**t, that doesn't sound any better than what i had posted earlier!

yes i meant the truck okvortec. it's all your fault, saying how hot your friends wife is!

and ABN, i never rim shot!

"than ks everyone, have a good night, i'm here all weekend!."

Old 10-20-2009, 02:34 PM
stevo is an unknown quantity at this point

lol back to the subject
that sounds like a deal to me
go for it

Old 10-20-2009, 07:30 PM
Beginning Member
tomtom9649 is on a distinguished road

I talked to the Dealer toady. I told him that i am interested in buying it. He said good and told me he will start working on it as soon as he can and it should be ready by next week. I just have to give him a deposit tomorrow, then i play the waiting game. It will feel good to be able to drive places whenever i want again. I will let you guys know when i get it. Then i can post some pics. Thanks for all you help guys.

Old 10-20-2009, 10:07 PM
BF Veteran

Good deal! glad to hear you are going for it. Set aside a few bucks to give her a mod or two (something simple like new floor mats) so you can feel attachment instead of buyers remorse.

OR go rally the **** out of it, take all the pics you can. if you break something, pressure wash and return. say it was crap.

Quick Reply: New to the fourm and need some advice on my possible blazer purchase.