New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New here, from ontario

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2010 | 05:05 PM
Starting Member
bigjon1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome from Tennessee

Old 02-01-2010 | 05:33 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Sisk
Lots of Ontarians here...Welcome to the forum from Nova Scotia!
Feeling out numbered yet?

And

Old 02-01-2010 | 06:58 PM
|
Beginning Member
mikesz1984 is on a distinguished road

i will get some pics when i get it back from getting a safety check done on it, hopefully it will be done by the weekend, I just delivered it to the garage tonight, and it seems i might have a bit of wheel bearing noise, but other than that it seems to drive fine.

Old 02-01-2010 | 07:45 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

I am feeling out numbered Pat. I'm the lone (active) maritimer on here. It would be nice to have a bigger member base out this way, even in NB to meet up and stuff in the summer.

Old 02-01-2010 | 08:23 PM
Starting Member
97Bravada is on a distinguished road

welcome from central NY

Old 02-01-2010 | 09:28 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

I'm on my was Sisk lol. J/K maybe later in life! See what the police forces out that way look like lol

Old 02-02-2010 | 12:58 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by zedartwo
Welcome fellow Ontarian!
X2, welcome to the show.

and don't mind Curtis (ABN31B), he just has nothing else to gripe about right now.

you should think about joining up here since it sounds like we'll be doin' a few things over the Spring & Summer.

good luck with the safety.

Old 02-02-2010 | 06:34 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by zedartwo
I'm on my was Sisk lol. J/K maybe later in life! See what the police forces out that way look like lol

RCMP or City police? Good luck trying to get into the city police right now unless your a woman or minority. It sucks, but thats the way it is right now. I was going to be a cop..but being a white male I would have been waiting until I was 45.

Old 02-02-2010 | 02:28 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Sisk

RCMP or City police? Good luck trying to get into the city police right now unless your a woman or minority. It sucks, but thats the way it is right now. I was going to be a cop..but being a white male I would have been waiting until I was 45.
Really just gunna send out portfolios all over and see what happens. Not any time soon tho, I don't think I'm ready for the whole "Policeing becomes your life" thing. Once I'm a little older and maybe wiser (hahaha)

Back to the OP, Any pics yet?

Old 04-27-2010 | 12:43 PM
|
Beginning Member
mikesz1984 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by ABN31B
welcome to the forum....
i can't help but notice you forgot the eye candy....
here are some pictures i took this morning

i know it is a little plain, but hopefully soon i will be able to do some stuff to make it look a little nicer, sorry it took so long, but i have been extremely lazy, lol

Last edited by mikesz1984; 04-27-2010 at 12:46 PM.