New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New member from Arkansas saying hello

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2019, 09:01 PM
Beginning Member
Arkie blazin is on a distinguished road
Default I'm not seeing the icon your talking about

Sometimes you have to get your crayons and draw me a picture. I'm technology retarded

Old 04-07-2019, 09:09 PM
BF Veteran
cleburne red will become famous soon enough

It's a little tricky, for sure. Still need some more directions?

Old 04-07-2019, 09:12 PM
Beginning Member
Default Yes sir I do

Passenger side

Rear shot yes guys I have a sticker problem.

Front view

Drivers side

One more for good measure
If you would help me I'd truly appreciate it

Last edited by Arkie blazin; 04-09-2019 at 06:29 AM. Reason: Fixed my problem
Old 04-07-2019, 09:41 PM
BF Veteran
cleburne red will become famous soon enough

OK, no problem. I use the full website version, not the mobile version, so anything I reference is to that. Also, I'm on a note 8.

Click the picture icon at the top of the Quick reply area. It's the button immediately to the left of the smiley face.

The page that loads might appear blank. Zoom out by pinching the screen. There will be three options, click "from device"

It'll come up internal storage and SD card. My pics save to an SD card, so I click that. Yours will be internal if you don't have an SD card in your phone.

Click on DCIM, then click on camera. The oldest pics will be at the top of the list, newest on bottom. Find the pic you want, and click on it

Click done in the top right. Wait till the pic loads to 100%, and click upload in the top right.

That's it! Pic is uploaded!
​​​

Old 04-08-2019, 03:12 PM
Beginning Member
Default A bit about me and A lot about my blazer.

Hello all, my name is Bobby. I'm 44 years old and this is my first blazer. I drive an 03 4 door 4x4 with 195000 on her. I've added a k an n CAI Flowmaster 40 with echo tip. A new set of rancho shocks all the way around. Best mod I've added since I've had her. I have one svc shallow mount polk audio 10 sitting in a probox. I have an old school rockford fosgate. 900 watt amp and new kicker door speakers all the way around. I don't know what to do with her next. I don't lift vehicles so suggestions are welcome. Glad to be a member

Old 04-08-2019, 06:04 PM
Starting Member
Trukntigger is on a distinguished road

I personally would not do anything and save the coin for the various repairs that keep occurring or preventive maintenance stuff. If your thinking mods most just tweak looks like headlights and tail lights, add rear mounted spares, winches etc. Tires, rims, plenty on forums on that plus yea, the lifts from minor to major.

I’d just look over current status and make sure everything works like it should and address that which doesn’t. Some things can be simple quality of life stuff too like I added a cheap led light for campers under center console that is touch to adjust brightness. Makes seeing stuff down low at night easy without blinding me to traffic. Have fun.

Old 04-08-2019, 07:28 PM
Beginning Member
Default Planned upgrades

I added halo projector headlights today. Ill post a pic when it gets dark.

Old 07-11-2019, 04:06 AM
Beginning Member

Originally Posted by Arkie blazin
Hello all, my name is Bobby. I'm 44 years old and this is my first blazer. I drive an 03 4 door 4x4 with 195000 on her. I've added a k an n CAI Flowmaster 40 with echo tip. A new set of rancho shocks all the way around. Best mod I've added since I've had her. I have one svc shallow mount polk audio 10 sitting in a probox. I have an old school rockford fosgate. 900 watt amp and new kicker door speakers all the way around. I don't know what to do with her next. I don't lift vehicles so suggestions are welcome. Glad to be a member
I'm almost certain I need a new fuel pump. I bought the test thing from HF but didn't include the adapter I need to test it. Can I buy the adapter at parts store or return to HF?

Old 08-08-2019, 04:02 AM
Beginning Member
Default Profile pic

Can someone explain to me how to assign my profile pic? I've tried and have gotten nowhere. Thanks in advance.