New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New member from louisiana

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2009, 02:55 PM
bigmatt1 is on a distinguished road
Default New member from louisiana

my name is matt. i own a 2004 chevy blazer 4x4. i bought it in wyoming while i was working for exxon mobile and then drove back home the following week. i didnt want to keep this truck at first but now i love it. the only thing i have done to it is put two 15 inch jl audio w0's and an eclipse cd player. i will be changing out all the speakers to jl soon. i plan on putting a 3 inch suspension lift on it soon and maybe some new rims. if not, i will just slap some 33s on the stocks. i would really like the factory chevy s10xtreme rims but dont know if they will fit on my truck since its 4 wheel drive. any hints and suggestions would be great.

Old 12-27-2009, 03:55 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forum!

Have a look around. There are quite a few threads on audio setups in the Audio/Video section and MANY threads discussing lifts and tires in the Lifting Tech and Tires & Wheels sections respectively. If you have any questions, just post up in the appropriate forum section and we'll do our best to answer you.

Old 12-27-2009, 04:37 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Welcome to the forum from Canada! Nice truck and nice pics!

Old 12-27-2009, 04:41 PM
BF Veteran
AJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the rough

Welcome! Nice to see some coonasses on here! The company I work for has their office in Lafayette, so not to far from you, though I work on one of the boats which is out of Amelia.

Old 12-27-2009, 04:48 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

How y'all are? (Coonass greeting, for you non-Southerners)
Welcome to the Forum.

Old 12-27-2009, 05:23 PM
bigmatt1 is on a distinguished road

its cool to see some coonasses haha. i wont be doing my audio setup myself so i dont needa worry bout that. i will be lifting my truck myself along with a couple friends so i will be looking at the suspension threads to see what yall got. oh i dont know if you guys watch football but the saints are dissapointing me.

Old 12-27-2009, 05:34 PM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Welcome from Auckland, New Zealand.

Old 12-27-2009, 07:47 PM
oisinirish is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome.

Old 12-27-2009, 09:02 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

welcome to the forum!

Old 12-27-2009, 09:06 PM