New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New member from Pittsburgh

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2009, 09:38 AM
pghblazer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New member from Pittsburgh

Hey all, new here from Pittsburgh looking to make several contributions to the board. here is what I am driving. 2001 Blazer, 2in suspension lift, 30x9.5x15 Sumitomo tires on stock wheels, flowmaster series 40 muffler. Would have several other mods to come but had our first child and money is kinda tight right now. I have attached a few pics, I will be getting more done as i got a better camera.

Attached Thumbnails New member from Pittsburgh-image004.jpeg   New member from Pittsburgh-image009.jpeg  
Old 12-19-2009, 10:38 AM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the forum! One Thousand, Two Thousand, Three Thousand, Four Thou...!

Another Paratrooper? Sweet! Where was the 173rd at the end of your deployment? You guys were up north right? I never ran into any of you cats, but I was Just south of Baghdad at the time.

Nice looking rig. The mods are not over powering. Just enough to set it out from the pack. Congrats on the kid too

Old 12-19-2009, 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by ABN31B
Welcome to the forum! One Thousand, Two Thousand, Three Thousand, Four Thou...!
Gory, gory what a helluva way to die.......

Another Paratrooper? Sweet! Where was the 173rd at the end of your deployment? You guys were up north right? I never ran into any of you cats, but I was Just south of Baghdad at the time.
Paratrooper's run in my blood. Grandfather was in the 17th ABN
193 gliders Battle of the Buldge, Father was 82nd Vietnam and me 173rd. We did a night jump onto Bashur Airfield and spent the rest of our time in Kirkuk, I was involved in Operation(s) Northern Delay, Peninsular Strike and Bayonet Lighting.
Nice looking rig. The mods are not over powering. Just enough to set it out from the pack. Congrats on the kid too
Thanks, I think that I can do a bit more to the rig but I do like that it is just enought to make people notice but not real extream. Would like to add a body lift, but I personially am not real fond of them since they really add nothing functional to the rig.

Old 12-19-2009, 01:09 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the Forum.

Old 12-20-2009, 01:51 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Welcome from New Zealand although no where as exotic as Iraq!

Old 12-20-2009, 02:33 AM
foxxie is on a distinguished road

Welcome! from another Kiwi down under.
x2 on the nice looking rig.

Old 12-20-2009, 05:40 AM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

welcome from central pa/williamsport, congrats on the midget i mean...expensive pet..i mean baby :P

Old 12-20-2009, 07:05 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Welcome to the forum from Canada!

Old 12-20-2009, 07:34 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

welcome to the show brother.

Old 12-20-2009, 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by kiwiblazer
Welcome from New Zealand although no where as exotic as Iraq!
True, but I would LOVE to visit NZ. Hell I hear you have hobbits, trolls and elves down there. Well that is the side that peter jackson shows LOL. Really it does seem like a cool place to visit

Quick Reply: New member from Pittsburgh