New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New member from Saudi Arabia

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2011, 05:24 PM
Fahad is on a distinguished road
Default New member from Saudi Arabia

hi there I was searching on google for some parts for my blazer and found this web site and I joined

I am from saudi arabia and its far away but we admire GM trucks

Cheers,

Old 11-11-2011, 05:34 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Welcome and yes we all admire gm trucks =)

also your sig picture is too big Might wanna make it abit smaller to meet forum requirements

600 x 200

Old 11-11-2011, 06:08 PM

Thanks for the warn welcoming xgiovannix12; I will shrink my pictures to 600x200 appreciate the tips

Old 11-11-2011, 06:13 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

No problemo glad you decided to join

if you look in one of my albums in my profile youll see my driveway with 2 chevys and 2 gmcs LOL

Old 11-11-2011, 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by xgiovannix12
No problemo glad you decided to join

if you look in one of my albums in my profile youll see my driveway with 2 chevys and 2 gmcs LOL

cool man I will check it now

Old 11-11-2011, 08:17 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Welcome.

Old 11-11-2011, 11:30 PM
FsTFwRd is on a distinguished road

Welcome from North Carolina, good lookin trucks ya got there

Old 11-12-2011, 05:13 AM

Thanks guys for the welcoming, FsTFwRd you too

Old 11-16-2011, 08:37 AM
Starting Member
USMC3782 is on a distinguished road

Welcome!

I spent some time over in your neck of the woods. I admire the little toyota hilux but I always though you needed more actual trucks over there. You have my favorite styles of Chevy truck there! I am not sure if LMC will ship things over to you but there are plenty of resources for you for sure.

By the way if your yukon is black you may want to look into the Turtle Wax Black Box Turtle Wax. I have a black blazer and it makes a world of difference and should help protect your truck from teh sun and sand.

Old 11-19-2011, 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by USMC3782
Welcome!

I spent some time over in your neck of the woods. I admire the little toyota hilux but I always though you needed more actual trucks over there. You have my favorite styles of Chevy truck there! I am not sure if LMC will ship things over to you but there are plenty of resources for you for sure.

By the way if your yukon is black you may want to look into the Turtle Wax Black Box Turtle Wax. I have a black blazer and it makes a world of difference and should help protect your truck from teh sun and sand.
sorry for the delayed respond I was bussy at work
the toyota hilux has its glory but not as much as GM trucks trust me especially GMC trucks all my friends got at least one in there home either its his or for some one else in the family.

By the way I bought many items from LMC, ebay & classic industry and they all ship it to me through UPS / Saudi post. Its was not possible before but now it possible.

Regarding my Yukon its true I need to wax it, I am currently wax with Maguires products and it great.

Last edited by Fahad; 11-19-2011 at 10:05 AM.

Quick Reply: New member from Saudi Arabia