New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New in NC

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2009, 10:43 PM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

Welcome

Old 11-16-2009, 02:16 PM
Unlimitedsp is on a distinguished road

Welcome From Pennsylvania

Old 11-16-2009, 02:29 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome!

Old 11-28-2009, 05:47 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

welcome to the show Becca. question, why would you want to tput a lift in your 2WD? tuck 'er down, drop some 20's, and splash some custom colour on her. have a good one.

Old 11-29-2009, 09:25 AM
Beginning Member
Becca is on a distinguished road

Hey - Thanks. I already have an almost 600 hp Mustang that sits so low I have to virtually stop to go over every speed bump, so I want to go up with my Jimmy (only 4" or so). I would have preferred a 4wd if I could've found one in my price range at the time. I've had a couple 4wd Silverados and really miss how easy they clear rough roads and such (I don't always keep it on the pavement). I have a 2" shackle/spacer lift waiting to go on next week and I'll probably be happy with that for awhile. I do plan on adding different wheels and custom paint at some point though.

Old 11-29-2009, 12:32 PM
bigdaddykane93 is on a distinguished road

welcome to the site! just curious, is it nice to live in Charlette ? or near there? im starting to look around as i eventually need to move....

Old 11-30-2009, 08:02 AM
Beginning Member
Becca is on a distinguished road

It's not bad. Many of the drivers can be pure idiots, real estate prices are still stupid, and I think the taxes are the highest in the state. Many people choose to live in a nearby county and commute to Charlotte for work. Traffic in the mornings and afternoons on the major roads can be irritating, but I'm sure it's like that in most larger cities. You just have to learn the timing of traffic and leave a few minutes early or later if you can.

Overall, I like living in this area. I moved up here from south Georgia back in 1999 and don't regret the decision. It all depends on what you're looking for, though.

Old 11-30-2009, 01:44 PM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

welcome from central pa, nice irish lol..momentary brain fart?

Old 11-30-2009, 01:55 PM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

Welcome from Jacksonville, NC... but I'm currently in Lewsiville, NC right outside Winston-Salem... and not enjoying it, can't wait to get back to the beach lol.

Old 12-01-2009, 01:33 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Go girl! Gotta be near the beach!

Quick Reply: New in NC