Noob saying hi - Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums

New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Old 07-07-2018, 06:15 PM
Beginning Member

jaymzz is on a distinguished road
Default Noob saying hi

Hey all. New here and trying to find a new forum to call home. (Hate FB)
I have a major addiction to Blazers of all types. I am into any and all cars but have always had a soft spot in my heart for Blazers.

Here is my love hate project. It is a 1989 Blazer that I absolutely love but starting to think it hates me. lol
Has a 1994 Corvette LT1 in it with the Zf black label six speed converted to obd2 and a ton of mods. The oil pump went out on me so starting over again but this time going with a 5.3 ls and a big turbo. If I fit in here I will start a build thread when I get started on it. Still have a ton of research to do before I start ordering parts. Also trying to decide how I want to build it. Been looking into cages and also possibly building a tube chassis for it but have all new suspension and upgraded brakes on the current setup so really hate to scrap it all. I was building it for road racing with the LT1 and that is why the front brakes are so huge. All I know is it needs way more horsepower than it has now.

Here is my daily driver ss Trailblazer. Love this Blazer!!! But trying to resist the mod urges to much. it has a few mods but mostly stock and reliable. (I have a bunch more pictures but Photobucket is being stupid.) When I get Photobucket fixed I will post more updated pictures. I have done a lot to this one appearance wise since I bought it.

Also have a couple 2wd K5 Blazers but selling them so won't put pictures of those up. I bought them but changed my mind on building them and sticking with my s10 instead.
Old 07-07-2018, 11:56 PM

christine_208 is on a distinguished road

Welcome! I totally get the love/hate thing. I really do like my Blazer for its capabilities and utility for any number of tasks but boy, there are times when I want to track down the engineers who put the thing I want to fix behind something else that to get off and back on doubles the time for the repair! LOL
Old 07-08-2018, 07:21 AM
Beginning Member

Thanks. Should see how my TBSS is built. You have to pull the diff to do anything on the front because it runs through the oil pan.
Old 07-09-2018, 08:34 AM

DonL is on a distinguished road

Welcome! Those are some nice looking blazers
Old 07-10-2018, 03:15 AM

error_401 is on a distinguished road

Welcome, a nice ride the 2nd gen, but I love the 1st gen.
Old 07-10-2018, 07:40 PM
Beginning Member

Thank you.
Old 08-25-2018, 10:51 PM
Beginning Member

Sorry to bump a semi old thread but started a thread on my Blazer build in the builds section and it isn't showing up? I looked at the rules and didn't see anything about post counts or anything. Am I missing a rule somewhere? Thanks.
Old 08-26-2018, 07:41 AM
Administrator

rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know why you are unable to see your post. It's right there in the 'Builds' section. Here is the link:

https://blazerforum.com/forum/builds...ild-2wd-97612/
Old 08-26-2018, 08:45 AM
Beginning Member

Thank you for the link. I can see my thread using the link but it isn't showing up anywhere else. Forums broken?
Old 08-29-2018, 11:07 AM

error_401 is on a distinguished road

Nope,
Just checked via link and accessing the forum section directly. It's there in the "builds" on line #3.