New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

NOOB ZR2 Owner (NOt Really)

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2021, 09:25 PM
Beginning Member
vanr is on a distinguished road

Some more.. how about a Parish Dakar blazer. Last I heard the chassis is in Texas.. Meet these guys in the early 2000 at a Italian Baja..

Old 03-29-2021, 10:20 PM
BF Veteran
DonL will become famous soon enough

For the fender flares, I'm assuming your on the other end of the pond, I'm not too sure.

Over here canada/us, they are fairly easy(yet expensively over priced) to find net aftermarket ZR2 2 door flares. But are alot more worth it to find used in a wreckers or online.

Those are wicket coins! And a cool little bag!

But that baja blazer is freaking sweet!

Old 03-31-2021, 05:18 AM
Beginning Member

Some more blablablazer **** and a PU too

Old 03-31-2021, 05:24 AM
Beginning Member

Originally Posted by DonL
For the fender flares, I'm assuming your on the other end of the pond, I'm not too sure.

Over here canada/us, they are fairly easy(yet expensively over priced) to find net aftermarket ZR2 2 door flares. But are alot more worth it to find used in a wreckers or online.

Those are wicket coins! And a cool little bag!

But that baja blazer is freaking sweet!
Look at the width of those Front Euro flares compared to the US version, way wider...I just want to find the part number.. they obviously produced them for export

Coins from back in the day...

Bag was received as a promo during the early days of the ZR2, mine was received as a result of my question, why do I have N90 when I special Ordered PA3's, so they thru in a 1 year oil changes and the kit...cool little thing

Last edited by vanr; 03-31-2021 at 05:28 AM.
Old 03-31-2021, 09:31 AM
BF Veteran

Now that you mention it, they do look wider, rears look about the same as reg zr2 tho...

They have some preaty awesome fender flares that come from Indonesia. I started a thread on them, but haven't had luck on getting them to this side of the pond...

Old 03-31-2021, 03:32 PM
Beginning Member

Originally Posted by DonL
Now that you mention it, they do look wider, rears look about the same as reg zr2 tho...

They have some preaty awesome fender flares that come from Indonesia. I started a thread on them, but haven't had luck on getting them to this side of the pond...
Bingo, if I could have taken that flare off to get a part number, I would have. The fronts are much wider then the american Z flares, and your right the rears are the same as its US counterpart. I even took this Euro VIN and when to my friends at GM to see if the part could be identified..j ust like the steel dif, we don't have any records.

I hope that one of our EURO counters will speak up with a part number but after 20 years of trying, not much to go on

Old 04-10-2021, 11:17 PM
Beginning Member

So I am sure some folks are interested in the Front Dif LSD..

Engineered Performance

I have had it in the steel front case of my Zr2 for 5 years, and it has never failed me

Last edited by vanr; 04-14-2021 at 11:44 AM.
Old 04-14-2021, 02:41 PM
Beginning Member

Originally Posted by vanr

So I am sure some folks are interested in the Front Dif LSD..

Engineered Performance

I have had it in the steel front case of my Zr2 for 5 years, and it has never failed me

Old 04-14-2021, 03:06 PM
BF Veteran

Thats a sweet little upgrade. Good to hear the feed back on it

Old 04-14-2021, 05:58 PM
BF Veteran
AJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the rough

I recall a couple of guys put some type of selectable locker (ARB?) up front with the steel diff and 4.56 gears. First time they both tested the locker out...KABOOM! 7.5" gears with 4.56 ratio plus locker didn't work out to well. The steel diff was fine, though.

Quick Reply: NOOB ZR2 Owner (NOt Really)