New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

picked me a 95 Blazer

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2009, 12:41 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

Prowl around on Ebay, they sometimes show up there.

Old 05-16-2009, 09:26 AM
oisinirish is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome.

Old 05-16-2009, 11:48 AM
Starting Member
carterx is on a distinguished road

Thanks

Old 05-17-2009, 01:01 AM
TomSawyer is on a distinguished road

Welcome! I too was hoping I could download some repair info off the net but with no luck (except this site). If you find out how to download some usefull stuff let us know. I was told, if your gonna keep a truck for a while then bite the bullet and purchase a ginuine shop manual. They are expensive but worth the cost.

Old 05-17-2009, 01:06 AM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by TomSawyer
Welcome! I too was hoping I could download some repair info off the net but with no luck (except this site). If you find out how to download some usefull stuff let us know. I was told, if your gonna keep a truck for a while then bite the bullet and purchase a ginuine shop manual. They are expensive but worth the cost.
For sure. I find anything I'll post it up.
I would pay for the manual but I think after I'm home for a while and get some money together that I may sell the truck I just bought to get one around the year 2000+ range and maybe a 2 door. Not sure yet.

Old 05-17-2009, 02:55 PM
Starting Member

As Kamloops is the desert of Canada, don't see too much rain so pretty dry here. So not really gonna get the truck dirty here lol.

Took a quick shot today as I went out of town for a few mins. Hard to see in the image as it was taken on my phone, but you can see Kamloops in the background..... sorta.
Moved the image to this post:
https://blazerforum.com/forum/off-roading-25/hit-hills-today-30671/

Last edited by carterx; 05-18-2009 at 12:01 AM.
Old 05-17-2009, 04:15 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Nice shot. That would have been really great with a real camera. Camera phones are great and handy to have, but when you're taking a shot like that where it could really turn out great, they just don't cut it lol.

Old 05-17-2009, 11:17 PM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by Sisk28
Nice shot. That would have been really great with a real camera. Camera phones are great and handy to have, but when you're taking a shot like that where it could really turn out great, they just don't cut it lol.
Took a real camera when went went out today and took better pics

https://blazerforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30671

Old 05-18-2009, 09:02 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by carterx
Took a real camera when went went out today and took better pics

https://blazerforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30671

I was just looking at them...they're nice shots! It looks like an awesome trail to take a bunch of blazers out on for a photo shoot lol.
Enjoy the desert while you can...you won't get it back home.

Old 05-19-2009, 04:59 PM
Beginning Member
A C Delco is on a distinguished road

Welcome!!

Quick Reply: picked me a 95 Blazer