New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Thanks for having me

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2009, 05:41 PM
oisinirish is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome

Old 08-24-2009, 12:41 PM
Beginning Member
s10blazed is on a distinguished road

The girl posing with the truck is a friend's fiance. She is a good sport, but not good enough for nudes. So don't bother asking. Although if you have an upskirt panty fetish I might be willing to share.

I have since replaced the cap and rotor and my random misfire hasn't appeared again. It used to appear if I let it idle for 5 or 10 minutes. I've put about 30 miles on it now and it hasn't come back and is running MUCH smoother.

I also lowered it 3" while I had it up on jacks and crawling under it. I am probably going to lift it back to stock and adjust it as low as the stock setup will get me. It is just too low for everyday driving.

Some new pics:

Old 08-25-2009, 09:38 PM
TomSawyer is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the forum. How did you manage to turn a stock s-10 pick up into the lowered one and get a chic out of the deal in the process? Nice trick.

Last edited by TomSawyer; 08-25-2009 at 09:41 PM.
Old 08-25-2009, 09:44 PM
packofqtips is an unknown quantity at this point

hey john, welcome to this site. its a good bunch of guys and no bull****
blazinlow has unfortunately died out. just not alot of activity over there anymore. kinda sad that was my favorite forum. also the first one i ever joined

Old 08-26-2009, 06:52 AM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

OHhhh nice wheels! What size?

Old 08-26-2009, 08:38 AM
Beginning Member

Originally Posted by TomSawyer
Welcome to the forum. How did you manage to turn a stock s-10 pick up into the lowered one and get a chic out of the deal in the process? Nice trick.
Well the chick is not mine. She is just a friend who was nice enough to pose with my truck. That truck is more than just 'lowered'.

Originally Posted by packofqtips
hey john, welcome to this site. its a good bunch of guys and no bull****
blazinlow has unfortunately died out. just not alot of activity over there anymore. kinda sad that was my favorite forum. also the first one i ever joined
Thanks man. I still remember talking to you at that gas station near Carlisle quite a few years back. I can't remember your first name for the life of me though. BL has definitely lost some of it's steam and this site is a great place to pick up the slack.

Originally Posted by CraigSnedeker
OHhhh nice wheels! What size?
They're 265/35/22. They're for sale if you live near Pittsburgh.

Old 08-26-2009, 09:31 AM
packofqtips is an unknown quantity at this point

its mike
i remember talking to you, sean and i think zz4blazer that day, i cant remember his name.
hopefully carlise is one of the shows i make next year, my work schedule makes it very hard to go to shows in the summer

Old 08-26-2009, 11:53 AM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

Welcome

Old 10-01-2009, 03:03 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by s10blazed
The girl posing with the truck is a friend's fiance. She is a good sport, but not good enough for nudes. So don't bother asking. Although if you have an upskirt panty fetish I might be willing to share.

welcome to the show brother.
i noticed you conveniently made this comment a smaller font size, and lightened up the colour. so are you gonna share? hahahahahaha! how's it going with the project?

Old 10-01-2009, 03:12 PM
Beginning Member

Dang. It took you guys long enough to see that. I'll post a link when I get home.

As for the project - its been pretty frustrating. I'm still getting a code about a misfire. I can't recall which one off the top of my head. It was the random code for a bit, then I replaced the distributor and it went to something else. I'm told I am off a tooth on the distributor but it runs pretty good as-is. It's chuggin gas like crazy though. I'm right at the cusp of having spent so much money it is no longer worth the time/cost/effort and will get rid of it. I'd hate to because of my love for Blazers... but it's my 4th ride and I can easily do without it.

Quick Reply: Thanks for having me