Nitrous, Super Chargers, & Turbos All charged talk about going FAST.

Its been about 3 months AND NOW I GOT NITROUS!

Old 10-11-2005, 06:28 PM
02 Vortech is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Its been about 3 months AND NOW I GOT NITROUS!

hey guys i havent posted on here in about 3 months so im back. Last time you saw me i was rockin underdrive pullies, a 3/3 drop, intake, and tb spacer. WELL i got some news. ZEX BABY!!!!

The specs on what i got-
Zex 55 to 75 wet kit ($390 OFF EBAY)
Dynotune purge kit
MSD digital rpm window controller
R42lts spark plugs (colder.)
Bottle heater
Bottle guage

Old 10-12-2005, 05:17 PM
timetoblaze is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Its been about 3 months AND NOW I GOT NITROUS!

spray it yet?

Old 10-13-2005, 12:52 AM

nope its going in the shop saturday to get window/purge/guage all finished up they couldnt get to them when i brought it in last time. But today i got the r42lts plugs in and an oil change w/ 10w30 Royal purple sythetic. WOW great difference in throttle repsonse. NEVER GET BOSCH plugs... they suck.

Old 10-13-2005, 09:28 AM
Administrator
m00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond repute

I disagree with thhe comment about the Bosch plugs. When I had my Volvo that's all they recommend to use...Platinum Bosch...and I never had a problem with them.

Old 10-15-2005, 04:02 AM

as far as GM motors go they suck though. Also for nitrous i cant be using platnium plugs, but my gas mileage has gone up and my throttle response is back since i changed the plugs.

Old 10-15-2005, 12:37 PM
Administrator
m00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, I didn't know that about nitrous and platinum plugs...I've never been into those kind of mods. So you think they don't work well with these kind of engines?

Old 10-17-2005, 08:11 PM
timetoblaze is an unknown quantity at this point

i have bosch platnum on mine and it runs fine no better no worse
but im planning on going cooler... so

Old 12-02-2005, 01:07 AM

Hey guys its been a while- I have switched out the Zex box w/ a set of Cold fusion solenoids- (Lifetime warranty) and there is a conflict in between the MSD window switch and the TPS switch in the zex box- It cant read the TPS through the box there fore it dont work- I also got an NOS fuel pressure safety switch to for some reassurance- AND im running a 100shot to the wheels- NX jets w/ 11.5:1 A/F ratio- I have beet a 96 mustang GT from a roll- he has exhaust/ intake / throttle body- he now has nitrous (LOL)- I have also put a couple supercharged integra's / civics / cobalts / ion redlines- and my fare share of ricers ( never waste the N20 on those bitches) ALL IN ALL- GET THIS ****- BUT I WOULD RECOMMEND A COLD FUSION NITROUS SET UP OR NX- (cold fusion has longer warranty and costs less + has a great quality and good customer support-)

Old 12-06-2005, 08:38 PM
Canadian88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, ricers are so stupid. If it looks fast, it must go fast, that's the mentallity, anyway, how do you like that ebay cold air intake? (It is ebay right?). I'm looking into getting one sometime. Any problems? Improved hp or gas mileage?

Old 02-11-2006, 05:51 PM
ivannj is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: 02 Vortech

nope its going in the shop saturday to get window/purge/guage all finished up they couldnt get to them when i brought it in last time. But today i got the r42lts plugs in and an oil change w/ 10w30 Royal purple sythetic. WOW great difference in throttle repsonse. NEVER GET BOSCH plugs... they suck.
The difference in throttle response was not the spark plugs it was the Purple oil. I use it all the time and see the same response diffrence when I switch it in new cars. Bosch plugs are really good!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Its been about 3 months AND NOW I GOT NITROUS!