Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

31 10.50 15 on stock rims and 4x4 blazer.

Old 10-07-2009, 08:55 PM
MossyOak0430 is on a distinguished road
Default 31 10.50 15 on stock rims and 4x4 blazer.

will those tires fit on the regular 15 inch stock rims that come on a 96 4 door 4x4 blazer? needin to know fast.. time for some new tires.. thanks

Old 10-07-2009, 09:12 PM
Starting Member
two1nine is on a distinguished road

check the wheels n tires section....its a lil formula somethn bout a 15x7 + 3.5 - 4 over your rim width...I don't have direct access to it someone can correct me

Old 10-07-2009, 09:20 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

This question has been answered a lot....and I mean a lot lol.
Simple answer is no.
You'd be looking at a body lift with possible trimming.

Old 10-07-2009, 11:10 PM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Sisk View Post
Simple answer is no.
x2

I'm not even sure you could get 10.5" wide tires to fit properly with 2" of lift.

Old 10-07-2009, 11:32 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Sisk View Post
Simple answer is no.
Originally Posted by okvortec View Post
x2

I'm not even sure you could get 10.5" wide tires to fit properly with 2" of lift.
he was asking if the tire would fit on the rim-yes they would.

as for fitting on his truck, i'd lean towards you guys knowing for sure (i haven't lifted my truck yet). i do know they would fit on the 1st gen's-without any lift (body or suspension). i was running 31's on my '84 before i lifted it. ok, they did rub, but only if i had the wheels cranked all the way and hit some bumps. but under normal driving, they were fine.

Old 10-08-2009, 04:20 AM
Starting Member
one.shot.one.kill. is an unknown quantity at this point

Even with a body lift and stock wheels with 31x10.5's you will probably rub at full lock on the sway bar or frame considering the backspacing of the stock wheels.

Old 10-08-2009, 07:42 PM
Starting Member
1baddblazer is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by okvortec View Post
x2

mine isnt 4x4. mine is 2wd. I have 3.5" lift by fabtech and 31x10.50 on 15" rims my front wheel sticks out 1.5 inches farther...still had to trim inner fender quite a bit...

Old 10-08-2009, 10:06 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by 1baddblazer View Post
mine isnt 4x4. mine is 2wd. I have 3.5" lift by fabtech and 31x10.50 on 15" rims my front wheel sticks out 1.5 inches farther...still had to trim inner fender quite a bit...
ok, i know your truck isn't 4WD, but you're telling me that with an extra 3.5" of lift, you still have clearance issues? what do we need to do to fit 31's with stock off-sets-a 6" lift? seriously, i'd like to know, 'cause i was thinking of raising my truck in the Spring so i could run 31's (plus it looks sweet too), but it's starting to sound like it's not an easy task with the 2nd gen's.

Old 10-08-2009, 10:46 PM
Starting Member
two1nine is on a distinguished road
Old 10-08-2009, 10:54 PM
BF Guru

but he's also running that with a 2" body lift, for a total of 8". plus he's runnin' around with 33's. i just want to be able to run 31's and not hit.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 31 10.50 15 on stock rims and 4x4 blazer.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.