Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

Alberta Weather Latley

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2009, 05:12 PM
Logan is on a distinguished road

Its one of the snowbear personal plows... bought it for $500 last year. In almost new condition. Need a plow license though if I want to make $$ with it...

Old 12-06-2009, 05:34 PM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

Wow really? I think down here any ole' boy can hook a plow up an cash in.. It's one of those things that you'll get in trouble for if someone feels like messing with it. Kinda like all these yard crews/companies around here that I bet 99% of don't pay taxes.

Old 12-06-2009, 05:36 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by okvortec

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
...........i'm gonna clear that with you first Blazer_boy, since i was accussed of jackin' someone thread awhile ago............

Now who would do such a thing. I didn't mean to come across hostile.

was that you? don't remember (i actually thought it was someone from up my way to be honest).

but hey, i don't remember what you said, but it couldn't have been too bad-i'm still "talking" with you.

Old 12-06-2009, 06:20 PM
Logan is on a distinguished road

But here in the Nations capitol...the city will get money anyway it can...f***ing crooks...

Old 12-06-2009, 06:32 PM
Starting Member
Blazer_boy is an unknown quantity at this point

Yea thats what government does......
Im sure if they could tax the use of snow for off roading they would!
Im going on a trip later this week with a few friends....they didnt want to bring trucks so
the offered shovels instead. Pics to Follow

Old 12-06-2009, 08:51 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

We got some snow here too. About 15cm when I woke up at my girls house, then drove 15 minutes south, past a huge accident and...nothing. till right now. weve gotten about 3cm in like half an hour. not much but i had fun coming home lol

Old 12-07-2009, 01:35 AM
Starting Member
Dbrown843 is on a distinguished road

ah i wish it snowed here in myrtle beach, cause i would be out there everyday!!!
i wanna see some snow pictures! in deep deep snow.
someone come put my truck on a trailer and bring me up to michigan/ canada so i can play in snowwww

Old 12-07-2009, 07:36 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Dbrown843
ah i wish it snowed here in myrtle beach, cause i would be out there everyday!!!
i wanna see some snow pictures! in deep deep snow.
someone come put my truck on a trailer and bring me up to michigan/ canada so i can play in snowwww
I tell you what. We'll trade places. We'll meet half way, trade truck and keys to the homes and we'll swap for the winter lol. Winter is here in full force. It was cold and icey this morning and there is snow on the ground. I hate it.
Oh, but Dan...if we're going to trade you have to be willing to trade everything. That includes your GF . Sorry. Couldn't resist. I don't imagine she'd be up for that one though.
On topic...I missed getting pics yesterday during the snow fall. It's mostly just ice and a bit of snow now due to some rain.

Old 12-07-2009, 09:28 AM
Starting Member
Dbrown843 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Sisk
I tell you what. We'll trade places. We'll meet half way, trade truck and keys to the homes and we'll swap for the winter lol. Winter is here in full force. It was cold and icey this morning and there is snow on the ground. I hate it.
Oh, but Dan...if we're going to trade you have to be willing to trade everything. That includes your GF . Sorry. Couldn't resist. I don't imagine she'd be up for that one though.
On topic...I missed getting pics yesterday during the snow fall. It's mostly just ice and a bit of snow now due to some rain.

^ hahahahah funny alex.
i would trade in a heart beat(except my gf of course), buttttt i would want my truck up there for the snow
BTW, possible trip to canada this summer, her best friend lives there.
so if you guys see a huge *** jimmy, make sure to wave me down

Old 12-07-2009, 09:35 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Dbrown843
^ hahahahah funny alex.
i would trade in a heart beat(except my gf of course), buttttt i would want my truck up there for the snow
BTW, possible trip to canada this summer, her best friend lives there.
so if you guys see a huge *** jimmy, make sure to wave me down
Meh...it was worth a try . Where abouts in Canada are you heading? It's a big place...bigger then the US.

BTW - your truck would probably be crap in the snow with those tires. Mud tires are junk in the snow. The tread in the tire just fills with ice and snow and they turn into slicks.

Quick Reply: Alberta Weather Latley