Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

Blazin the Forest

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2009, 09:11 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

that thing looks like something out of death race with those bars.

Old 10-13-2009, 11:38 PM
Starting Member
91chevywt is an unknown quantity at this point

That front bumper is pretty bad ***, it looks like way overkill but thats not necesarilly a bad thing.

Old 10-14-2009, 01:25 AM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

mmmmm flat black

Old 10-14-2009, 07:47 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by oktain
that thing looks like something out of death race with those bars.
x2 on this...bad *** front bumper. That's get the F out of my way I'm coming through guard lol. Maybe a bit of overkill, but still very bad ***!!

Originally Posted by okvortec
mmmmm flat black
I agree Martin. I'm hung up between flat black for my truck or doing the entire thing in undercoating lol.

Old 10-14-2009, 10:22 AM
Starting Member
KA3AX is an unknown quantity at this point

Is it really that beefy of a front bumper? I didn't think it was that bad... I haven't hit a single deer with it yet! I desperately want to see if it will hold up...

Thanks for the comments guys really appreciate it!

Old 10-14-2009, 09:33 PM
Starting Member
91chevywt is an unknown quantity at this point

I knew a guy who hit a deer at like 80 mph with one of those 'off the shelf' brush guards and it like blew the deer into pieces. So it will probably hold up lol. Those auxilary lights, are they from like auto zone? I have a pair that looks the same that came with my jimmy. How are they holding up for you?

Old 10-14-2009, 10:21 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

Damn dude.... Mad Max would ph33r that brush bar! WTF brush are you driving through? And why waste time on deer, that thing could bag you a full size bull elk with out even needing a touch up! Wicked bad ***!

Old 10-15-2009, 10:26 AM
The_Beast is on a distinguished road

WoW I really really like the paint job on that and it seemed really simple from the way you explained it to us

Old 10-15-2009, 12:43 PM
Starting Member
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by The_Beast
WoW I really really like the paint job on that and it seemed really simple from the way you explained it to us
Yeah, it was just that simple! How about the rear bumper/hitch? I am still thinking about making my own basket, probably very similar to the one I made before... it was just a little too heavy I am thinking of putting four driving lights up in the front of it and two flood lights in the rear. Any other suggestions or ideas...?

Thanks for the comments and keep them coming!

Old 10-15-2009, 02:55 PM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by 91chevywt
I knew a guy who hit a deer at like 80 mph with one of those 'off the shelf' brush guards and it like blew the deer into pieces. So it will probably hold up lol. Those auxilary lights, are they from like auto zone? I have a pair that looks the same that came with my jimmy. How are they holding up for you?
Yeah, those are driving lights that I bought in wal-mart and tractor supply.

Quick Reply: Blazin the Forest