Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

Got bored.... Got stuck

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2010, 12:11 PM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Benedict1337
lol well she likes to go 4wheeling but she thinks as soon as I'm done it should be clean again. she wants to drive buttttt that won't happen. I don't trust her driving on the road deff wouldn't trust her offroad
i have to agree with you on that, i don't really like my girlfriend driving my truck either. she is too aggressive and i feel like she'd flip it on the freeway by trying to take an interchange at 70 like she does in her grand am

Old 03-26-2010, 02:54 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by MTopper
i have to agree with you on that, i don't really like my girlfriend driving my truck either. she is too aggressive and i feel like she'd flip it on the freeway by trying to take an interchange at 70 like she does in her grand am
I know that feeling. But it was me when I got my Jimmy. In had a Grand Am first and I took corners regularly that fast lol. But now everyone says I drive like an old lady on Sunday.

Old 03-26-2010, 03:42 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

she drives her 96 camry like it was a race car and has the worst road rage ever.Have to say thou that is one of the nicest riding cars on the highway even at 100mph...

Old 03-26-2010, 06:24 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Little late to the party...but sweet pics! You definitely got yourself stuck lol.

Old 03-26-2010, 09:12 PM
jdespain is on a distinguished road

Even with the hang up, still looks like you had fun!

Old 03-26-2010, 11:25 PM
Starting Member
DaveC is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by MTopper
lol thats exactly like my girl friend and she happens to drive a grandam too lol.

Originally Posted by zedartwo
I know that feeling. But it was me when I got my Jimmy. In had a Grand Am first and I took corners regularly that fast lol. But now everyone says I drive like an old lady on Sunday.
once again exact same story everyone used to think i was crazy but now they say i drive like a granny.... except when im off road.
heres my grand am i loved it lol it was a 5 spd wap pretty quick ran a 15.57 at 85 stock with just intake and exhaust.

Originally Posted by Sisk
Little late to the party...but sweet pics! You definitely got yourself stuck lol.
Originally Posted by jdespain
Even with the hang up, still looks like you had fun!
that i did

Old 03-26-2010, 11:30 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by DaveC
lol thats exactly like my girl friend and she happens to drive a grandam too lol.

that i did
Haha yea. Mine was an 02 GT but thats a nice GA. Were you ever on gaownersclub?

Old 03-26-2010, 11:45 PM
Starting Member
DaveC is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by zedartwo
Haha yea. Mine was an 02 GT but thats a nice GA. Were you ever on gaownersclub?
yes i was, i was GAGT5SPD

Old 03-27-2010, 01:19 AM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

My girlfriend drives her 2000 Grand Am GT like its race day everyday and because i drive decently quick and know the limits of my truck, she thinks she knows them too... i love the combination of her little sporty car and my "workhorse" haha... I love how its actually common on here

Old 03-27-2010, 05:21 PM
PaulO2288 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Drifter666
dude you make me feel like i have the best girlfriend, she absolutely LOVES going mudding and offroad and always tells me how good my truck looks when its muddy...now if her parents only felt the same way.
OMG me and you are in the same boat! Her parents dont really mind sometimes they say wow thats dirty, but she loves it!

Quick Reply: Got bored.... Got stuck