Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

Lighting setup's...let's see em

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2011 | 08:52 PM
litterbug will become famous soon enough

i got ripped off with lights like that from pick and pull. i saw a pair at farm and fleet for like ten bucks with wiring and all.

i ripped two rusty ones off of a old 1st gen blazer and paid 15 each.... after i saw them at f&f i was so pissed.

Old 06-08-2011 | 11:26 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Just got my Sierra Denali projectors in tonight.
I'm not quite done yet, still waiting for my 5000k DDM HID's. for the low's (projectors).

Old 06-24-2011 | 01:37 PM
Starting Member
MikeRo is on a distinguished road

Here's My set up ....

Anyone notice and drop in voltage when everything is on?
I notice a little when just Idling, That's whats keeping me from adding reverse lights.
Thinking about doing this little upgrade from the s-10 Forum....

Big Three (Big 3) Upgrade How-To | Chevrolet S-10 Forum - The Largest Chevy S-Series enthusiast site : s10forum.com

Any thoughts? Think it will help?

Old 06-24-2011 | 01:46 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Yeah, I've done the big 3 and with all 510 watts of lights + my headlights the meter drops quite a bit at idle.

Old 03-19-2012 | 11:03 AM
Starting Member
Maestro is on a distinguished road

i think i might have the oddest setup...

and at night

had my dad fab up some brackets

Old 03-19-2012 | 03:12 PM
tibby has a spectacular aura abouttibby has a spectacular aura about
Default .

Originally Posted by Maestro
i think i might have the oddest setup...

and at night

had my dad fab up some brackets

Those look like the same lights I have. My light is a little yellow compared to yours. Did you switch out the bulbs?

Old 03-19-2012 | 03:18 PM
Starting Member
Maestro is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by tibby
Those look like the same lights I have. My light is a little yellow compared to yours. Did you switch out the bulbs?
got mine from walmart...theyre called platinum burner series...and no didnt change anything just hooked em up.....could be the camera cuz in person they do look a tad yellowish

Old 03-20-2012 | 12:51 AM
tibby has a spectacular aura abouttibby has a spectacular aura about
Default .

Originally Posted by Maestro
got mine from walmart...theyre called platinum burner series...and no didnt change anything just hooked em up.....could be the camera cuz in person they do look a tad yellowish
Oh, nevermind then lol. Yeah, I knew you had the platinum burners from Walmart, but the picture looks like the lights have a white tint to them. But you say they look yellowish. Yeah, so do mine. I just have the covers on mine right now.

Old 03-20-2012 | 12:55 AM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Covers are for squares....

Get it? Your lights are square and you use your covers, and mine are round and I don't use my covers.... Yeah, I know, lame.

Old 03-20-2012 | 10:46 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

I've gotten pulled over 4 times for not having the covers on my roof lights. I'll have to post a pic of my new hella's on the roof. They are just as bright as the KC's, but look much better, I like the rally look

Quick Reply: Lighting setup's...let's see em