Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

Looking for people

Old 04-02-2013, 01:34 AM
Beginning Member
cjdavidson10 is on a distinguished road
Default Looking for people

looking for people that might be intrested in going to Rausch creek off road park in pa dont matter about modifications to your ride they have trails for all kinds of rigs my blazer is stock for now so if you live in pa and around Rausch creek and want to set something up.. lets do this

Old 04-21-2013, 07:25 AM
okiedoak20 will become famous soon enoughokiedoak20 will become famous soon enough

I like to be in, I'm in VA. So a road trip and camp over nite for me.
What part of PA. Are they in?? So come all, let's get this going

Old 04-21-2013, 10:27 AM
KM346 will become famous soon enough

Im in MA... but may be interested in making the trip down. When is this happening?

Old 04-21-2013, 03:17 PM
swanman35 is on a distinguished road

I live on the other side of PA. I'm up that way pretty often though because my grandparents live near allentown. Being in high-school I cant just leave for a while though. When would you plan on doing it?

Old 04-21-2013, 11:01 PM
bigred01 is on a distinguished road

i would love too but my front end compenents say no at the moment lol

Old 04-22-2013, 03:19 AM
Beginning Member
cjdavidson10 is on a distinguished road

Don't know yet that is what we need to plan I would like to WORk, out the details and get a massive crew from here and go spend all day on the trails I think I read on there site there is on site camping so we can all discuss this farther and possibly set a date this Aug. Or sept. Sometime tomarrow I get back on my computer after work I will post a link to the site of the off road park if your good with Google just look up rausch creek off road park and it will be there

Last edited by cjdavidson10; 04-22-2013 at 03:21 AM.
Old 04-27-2013, 01:37 PM
okiedoak20 will become famous soon enoughokiedoak20 will become famous soon enough

late Summer sounds good, as long as i have some type of date then i will start planning everything around that date and make it a priority, so that means that my ring and pinion swap needs to get a movin, either sh** or get off the pot right.. Haha

Old 04-27-2013, 01:47 PM
sickman420 is on a distinguished road

I'm outside of state college and have been looking for some people to head down with, so count me in. Guess I better get this thing lifted, eh? I may have a friend with a heep and another friend with an exploder interested, unless we just want bowties.

Old 04-27-2013, 01:50 PM
sickman420 is on a distinguished road

also there is on site PRIMITIVE camping, so bring a tent, but they say on the site there is a KOA camp ground real close.

Old 04-30-2013, 08:13 PM

Woohoo,a KOA is like a Hilton to me when it comes to camping... they have snack machine and a game room

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Looking for people

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.