Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

Looking for people

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2013, 06:48 AM
Beginning Member
cjdavidson10 is on a distinguished road

well guys some time in late aug. sound good to everyone hopefully by then ill have 2" rear lift and something done to the front idk what yet if imgoingg to just crank out the torsion bars or what yet but def need new wheels and tires b4 this so looking for a 2nd job is now going to happen

Old 05-01-2013, 09:29 AM
skotti will become famous soon enough

I just missed a trip up there again, and really need to get there at some point.

Old 05-01-2013, 12:00 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

I was just up there two weekends ago for their anniversary day. Skotti I want to go wheeling with you

Old 05-01-2013, 03:27 PM
skotti will become famous soon enough

No doubt we need to do that!! Hows the new ride treating you? Im still in rebuild phase but, should be done soon.

The 4x4 club im in just did the club comp at RC on the 20th, had full intentions on being there, but the last engine said no, and i couldnt find a drop in replacement quick enough.

Old 05-01-2013, 03:31 PM
bigred01 is on a distinguished road

never been thier, better start puttin mine together

Old 05-01-2013, 07:33 PM
okiedoak20 will become famous soon enoughokiedoak20 will become famous soon enough

part time job for me also, i need to get my new axle gears in...
Comon every one, a little saving here and there, cut back on the beer and ciggs, and i will cut out McDonalds and Taco bell, lets make it happen !!!!

Old 05-01-2013, 09:46 PM
bigred01 is on a distinguished road

cut out taco bell? hes a mad man

Old 05-01-2013, 09:54 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

Man I want in on this!!! I have to see where we are at in this house buying process that we are just starting. I would love to bring the family out for a weekend.

Old 05-01-2013, 11:00 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by skotti
No doubt we need to do that!! Hows the new ride treating you? Im still in rebuild phase but, should be done soon.

The 4x4 club im in just did the club comp at RC on the 20th, had full intentions on being there, but the last engine said no, and i couldnt find a drop in replacement quick enough.
Yep I was there only cost $25 with the membership because they had the big side closed off for the comp course. I watched the rock crawling racing for a little but it was a little chilly that day. And my new ride is great, I'll probably be going again several times this summer.

Old 05-02-2013, 05:34 AM
Beginning Member
cjdavidson10 is on a distinguished road

Ok so.. humm i guess now we just need a day and time to meet there, im all game for this guys im kinda getting excited to meet fellow chevy blazer and s10 lovers, hopefully today i do this transmission flush and fresh fluids and some stop slip and hopefully my trans lasts next pay was going to be put away to start for new wheels and tires but might buy a back up trans just to have it on hand. So if we all want his on a weekend it would be the 17th,24th or 31st of aug. everyone wanting to come post the day you would like and ill keep track of votes, and the day with the highest vote wins? sound fair enough i put my vote out there i think the 24th sounds nice

Quick Reply: Looking for people