Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

Mud pics

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2007, 04:08 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mud pics

Stumbled across these on another website I frequent. Lots of Chevys in there! 1st Gen, 2nd Gen, Fullsize!

Home page is pretty cool, too!

Old 10-21-2007, 04:16 PM
Blazin_Jason will become famous soon enough
Default RE: Mud pics

That truck has got to be stuck. I love muddin, as long as it's not my truck, ha

Old 10-21-2007, 05:02 PM
coplinb is an unknown quantity at this point

i would love to do that with my blazer but i am just too dang nervous to ruin something!

Old 10-21-2007, 06:00 PM
BF Veteran
thegr81 is on a distinguished road

that looks sweet i wish i had some close places to go offroad like that

Old 10-21-2007, 08:33 PM
88jimmah is an unknown quantity at this point

lol I bet he didnt see that comming

Old 10-21-2007, 09:08 PM
cliro is an unknown quantity at this point

I liked the firefly, thats awesome.

Old 10-21-2007, 09:42 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

I must say, that Metro was creative, too. The last couple pictures have a sign about The Mounds RV area and saw Michigan plates. Is this the same Mounds that was mentioned in another thread? And entrance fees? C'mon, paying to go wheelin'? Hardly seems right.

Looks like a couple of the vehicles got stuck and got pulled out. Either way it looks like a blast!

Old 10-21-2007, 09:44 PM
lennyblazer is on a distinguished road

Man I really got to go to the mounds sometime.

Old 10-21-2007, 09:50 PM
BF Veteran
user 1016 has a spectacular aura aboutuser 1016 has a spectacular aura about

ORIGINAL: TripleBlackBlazer

I must say, that Metro was creative, too. The last couple pictures have a sign about The Mounds RV area and saw Michigan plates. Is this the same Mounds that was mentioned in another thread? And entrance fees? C'mon, paying to go wheelin'? Hardly seems right.

Looks like a couple of the vehicles got stuck and got pulled out. Either way it looks like a blast!
yes in michigan...we try and protect out natural areas...plus buying your off road license and paying entrance fees just goes to make better trails...in the lower penninsula...the atv'ers have all the trails..there isn't a lot of places to just go off road...there are a few places worth paying for..Silver Lake Dunes..and the mounds off road area..they are two of the 4 "scramble" areas to play in..pretty much you get to drive around where ever you want..all the rest are usualy trail systems..also we have to issue that michigan is a huge snowmobile state...so if you get busted wheeling on a snowmobile trail...oh man...that's about the worst offense...there's bitter fighting between the wheelers..and smomobilers...in the Upper Penninsula...the rules are different..there is active logging and mining roads..they change like every day...you can go just about any where you want up there...well except for the snomobile trails...those snow people are crazy mean!! I would gladly pay to go wheeling as I do whith fishing and hunting...the DNR needs the moeny..and it just gets put back into the places you like to go...

Old 10-21-2007, 09:59 PM
BF Veteran

Thanks for the explanation Paddle. I guess I'm just cynical about fees because you have to pay for a badge to get on the beach where I grew up and it never made sense. Why would I pay to go somewhere that's been there for years and the townships had no part in creating? I suppose it pays for cleaning crew and lifeguard salaries but there are lots of beaches you don't have to pay to get on. But I digress...

I'm curious as to what they actually do to make better trails...

Quick Reply: Mud pics