Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

Mud pics

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2007, 10:03 PM
lennyblazer is on a distinguished road
Default RE: Mud pics

Agreed, but I hadn't heard about the snowmobile ****'s. Those logging roads definaely do change and there are lots of screwed up seasonal roads too. Near South Range, MI (da UP) there is a real good offroading area that has no entrance fees and has some knarly stuff that I won't do in my blazer. I would gladly pay a small fee to go offroading especially if there was a place near Appleton, WI to go. It always seems impossible to find places to go that are populated.

Old 10-21-2007, 10:44 PM
BF Veteran
drperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the rough

I wish there was something like that around here!

I'd have no problem paying a decent fee for some good mudding!

Old 10-21-2007, 10:53 PM
BF Veteran
thegr81 is on a distinguished road

i finally found a great place to go play offroad i got my truck all dirty tonight a few hours ago my camera sucks so i have to wait till morning to take pics of it and post them but wait till you see from super clean to super dirty it was a blast i can't wait til tuesday and wed when i have off work im going out again during the day to take some great technical pics of a few spots that look sweeet that i went over in my 2wd that kept up with a 4 wd without a problem and also did more lol the 4x4 (not a blazer) got stuck a few times bottoming out i laughed and went right over and through everything it was so sweet looking forward to getting a zr2 next cause mine is going to the ground in a lil while aahh so tommarrow i will have some pics of it being dirty added then technical pics tuesday and wednesday

Old 10-21-2007, 11:19 PM
jphayes921 is an unknown quantity at this point

that website is amazing, alot of photos from the mounds. want to go back with my truck after i get my lift put on. but right now just cruzin the UP of michigan.

Old 10-22-2007, 11:02 AM
BF Veteran
thegr81 is on a distinguished road

i got some dirt pics on my profile finally found a spot to play in i will be going to take some scenic pics of da blaze doing some sweet wheelin tommarrow but for now just a teaser check them out let me know what you think i would post them on the post but i don't know how

Old 10-22-2007, 11:17 AM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

lol gr81, how is that your entire truck is covered in dust yet your windows remain spotless?

Old 10-22-2007, 11:49 AM
BF Veteran
drperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the rough

Roadside squeejie!

Heck, I keep a 6" one in the truck for cleaning the mirrors at a gas station, and it works better for cleaning the lights...

Old 10-22-2007, 06:26 PM
Idriveachevy is an unknown quantity at this point

I wonder what kind of motor that geo metro has in it, i doubt the stock motor can even turn the wheels, never mind get it out of the mud...

Old 10-22-2007, 07:08 PM
cliro is an unknown quantity at this point

3 cylinders of raw unadulterated power, lol.

Old 10-22-2007, 08:22 PM
BF Veteran

If you draft really close behind a vehicle with a Metro/Firefly, you can break the 75MPG barrier

Quick Reply: Mud pics